][ --- Official ISS Toronto "Withdrawal"/ Anything Toronto Discussion Thread --- ][

I'm looking for some Oakley frogskins .. anywhere I can get them for less than like $200?

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

^ You might be able to cop them at Pacific Mall. First place I check for any type of glasses.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rae

Anybody got any hook up or deal's on the new Macbook Unibodies?
MacBook or MacBook Pros?

Best you can get without a hook up is that educational discount with for Macbook, and the developers discount with the MacBook Pro...

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by Rae

MacBook or MacBook Pros?

Best you can get without a hook up is that educational discount with for Macbook, and the developers discount with the MacBook Pro...
its onli 100 bux off...... 5% off if ur getting the cheapest model of mbp.......

Can anyone clear this AJ True Blue III talk (Process or Q). Has this been scrapped or what, JB forum be confusing me sometimes
smh.gif

I thought they produced waay to many.

TMK it's still coming....I know heavy orders were done form many stores, I'm not as up to date with this release lately. I can find out 100% for suretomorrow.

I'm trying to get the legs to a pair of jeans tapered. Do yall know of a place in the downtown core that won't fukk up my ****?

Originally Posted by frankiechan1

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by Rae

MacBook or MacBook Pros?

its onli 100 bux off...... 5% off if ur getting the cheapest model of mbp.......

you take what you can get right...
laugh.gif
That's the best I've seenthat's readily available/without a hookup. and if you're getting the cheapest MBP it works out to a savings ofabout $330 with the developers discount...~15%...

Originally Posted by JayLove06

I'm trying to get the legs to a pair of jeans tapered. Do yall know of a place in the downtown core that won't fukk up my ****?
Studio Kim, it's around Bathurst and King, a little bit west of Bathurst. Depending on what you want, it costs around $20-$30.
The lady knows what she's doing just make sure you know what you want. I got my jeans tapered, 1", didn't think it would be that much, but damn itwas, and now I'm too lazy and broke to rechange them
ohwell.gif

Busta Rhymes & Game Tour is suppose to be happening in June with Tona aka Daetona & The Kid Famous.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Seen this on the Train on my way to work.

Anyone attending this?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
all those dudes on the bill lack talent EXCEPT Bobby V.

Rock The Bells and Ice Cream Fest are MUST GO for the summer

smh.gif
Only if the show was Ross solo, and Browz has been here what 10 times already?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom