* Official Jacket Thread Vol. Fall/Winter *

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

what do you guys think about this one?

k22088-blkzoom1.jpg
k22088-blkzoom2.jpg

I saw the karmaloop link. which one was this?
nerd.gif

Its KREW... the material on that jacket is really cheap... hence the cheap price. decent though.

Nice looking jackets in here guys.

I just recently moved to the east for school and will be needing a warm jacket for the winter. Stopped by Burlington Coat Factory earlier today and picked up a Columbia Erudite jacket for 80 bucks. Seeing as I'm from the West Coast, I have no idea as to what jacket will be suitable for the winter. I've heard that the average low here during the winter is about 20-25 degrees. Does anybody know if the jacket I picked up will be warm enough?? If not, please feel free to provide suggestions.

P.S. I'm a student, so I'm not trying to go broke buying a jacket (<$100 would be ideal). Also, although it would be a plus if the jacket looks nice, I'm more worried about the functionality of the jacket (i.e. keeping me warm).

Thanks guys.

Cliff notes: Is Columbia Erudite jacket going to keep me warm in 20-25 degree weather?

Last edited:
^
The winter wasn't that bad last year in the East. I don't know how heavy that jacket is but if it gets really cold you can just layer under the jacket. Find a cheap fleece or a thermal hoody to wear under it and you'll be good.

^
The winter wasn't that bad last year in the East. I don't know how heavy that jacket is but if it gets really cold you can just layer under the jacket. Find a cheap fleece or a thermal hoody to wear under it and you'll be good.
Thanks man!
Holy ******g gravedig.
You might want to try the current thread.
Lol, woow didn't even notice how old this thread was. It was just the first thing to pop up when I searched. Thanks for the heads up.

IMG_20200215_100630.jpg

IMG_20200215_100603.jpg
IMG_20200215_100643.jpg

if you need to clean & restore a leather jacket, i recommend NO ONE else but arrow leather care....got this vintage pelle pelle lookin like it came off da showroom floor.

IMG_20200215_100630.jpg

IMG_20200215_100603.jpg
IMG_20200215_100643.jpg

if you need to clean & restore a leather jacket, i recommend NO ONE else but arrow leather care....got this vintage pelle pelle lookin like it came off da showroom floor.
9AD55AFB-1805-4FAF-990D-B1B7F6905AB2.png

New supreme season :nerd: :nerd: or am i reaching

Back
Top Bottom