OFFICIAL JANUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that one a hoody?

Yes, if you click on the picture you can see the style number. They were happy to help me and were great. Even honored tax free cuz I don't pay tax in my state for clothes.
Try again tomorrow Hollywood

Nike Factory Store National Harbor has a size 10 and 11 WTK's if anyone is interested. 

sorry if this doesnt belong here.. but sneakersnstuff.com has tech fleece pants/hoodies and crews on sale..

also 20% additional discount if you buy two ON SALE shoes.

copped me data lebron 12 and some blazers for my girl.. came out to 134 for lebrons and like 50 for blazers. 10$ shipping..

Hi all, 

Does Citadel do phone orders? My buddy tried calling them twice on weekdays and had no luck. 

Thanks!

Hi all, 

Does Citadel do phone orders? My buddy tried calling them twice on weekdays and had no luck. 

Thanks!
For normal stuff, they should. Ask to speak to a manager. For retro Jordans and others like that they typically don't or they wait several days. By then it's usually all gone though.

Update: 40% off clearance apparel and 20% of hash this weekend

I know alota outlets this weekend are running this sale but some are not so double check to call and make sure your local outlet is running the sale, before you go out and waste time/gas

Last edited:
Question. Do outlets still give you a 20% off when you return an item?
Why do you need 20% off if you returned an item. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Question. Do outlets still give you a 20% off when you return an item?

If you're talking about that little receipt coupon that's good for within two hours of the time of your return, I'm guessing they stopped because I haven't seen it in a while. Although I should disclose that I don't return a lot of stuff.

Im debating if I should jump on the lil penny posites or wait to see if they drop in price again cuz they still appear to be everywhere lol

Im debating if I should jump on the lil penny posites or wait to see if they drop in price again cuz they still appear to be everywhere lol
I know man, i cant beleive these are here, and I LOVE the lil penny... lets see if i make it without buying a pair this weekend. 

So the Showtime's should be 20% off hmmm time to call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom