OFFICIAL JANUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?but right now$50 should be the good price to buy。

Nah..wait for the sale.lowest ive seen for those was $30 during black friday sale.coulda copped but just wasnt feeling them.they dont get too inventory change from what ive noticed.

Nah..wait for the sale.lowest ive seen for those was $30 during black friday sale.coulda copped but just wasnt feeling them.they dont get too inventory change from what ive noticed.
$30!?that was crazy!great deal!nice!

Nothing off on the Showtimes.  Citadel Outlet, which has them, is not a Clearance Store and the Showtimes aren't on the hashwall.  
boo, doubt it's gonna stay like that long for a long time tho. for $180 + tax only lakers and kobe fans would go for that colorway. 

Last edited:
Nothing special at the Orlando outlets, just fleece cheap in some sizes. now is the time to grab sweaters for next year. Orlando premium outlet is getting joggers in today but they werent there when I got there. 

Addidas has kids stan Smith x shoes for in the $30's. 

Nothing at vacaville outlet worth mentioning. They did have a what the Kobe.. only one pear sz 11 for 250ish. Tech fleece zip ups for 47 after discount.. gray and blue avail. Some re ally nice soccer type workout pants.. orig 99.. on sale for 54... lots of 49r and raider stuff for sale @50% off. Fuel bands for 95$...

Nothing special at the Orlando outlets, just fleece cheap in some sizes. now is the time to grab sweaters for next year. Orlando premium outlet is getting joggers in today but they werent there when I got there. 

Addidas has kids stan Smith x shoes for in the $30's. 

Tried calling the premium outlet but for some reason when I hit 0 nothing happens just says invalid number...

Edit
NVM called againa be got through. Thanks!

Last edited:
Ontario
40% off clearance apparel
20% off hash

Kobe 9 BHM 14
Kobe 9 silk size 8
Flyknit chukka charcoal size 9.5
3 sample tech fleece jackets on clearance maroon
Didn't check anything on hash past a 10

San Jose Saratoga
40% off clearance clothing
20% off hash

Tech fleece
Grey runner pants FSR $60
Hoodies in green, blue , red. FSR $70-90 + 30% off

I always look at every size on the hash wall, and if I see something I have to have in another size, I have them check inventory in my size. It has worked out quite a few times.

Always worth asking. I've lucked out a few times too. My wearing a sz13 it doesn't get much space on hash wall.

Just leaving orlando premium. Nothing there but these $159 plus 20 on hash. All size 9. Bunch of TF jackets, I asked about the joggers they said later on this week :rolleyes

deoi2b.jpg

San Jose Saratoga
40% off clearance clothing
20% off hash

Tech fleece
Grey runner pants FSR $60
Hoodies in green, blue , red. FSR $70-90 + 30% off

Thanks for the heads up. Got a bunch of TF stuff.

Update:

Make sure to ask if you don't see your size as they have more in the back but they are selling fast for tech fleece.

Thanks for the heads up. Got a bunch of TF stuff.

Update:

Make sure to ask if you don't see your size as they have more in the back but they are selling fast for tech fleece.
No problem, glad you got some. I wanted the dary gray TF hoodie, but they only had XL.

Colorado Mills Mall had a pretty decent selection of clearance clothing. No Tech Fleece to mention.

Shoe selection is always terrible there but they did have at least a couple pairs of sz. 9 Air Way Up 14 in the Orlando colorway for $39 w/ 20% off. Same price for some Lunar Fly 306's. Not sure else what sizes other then sz. 9 in the Air Way Up's but I'm pretty sure they had a pretty decent size run of the 306's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom