OFFICIAL JANUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a stock locate will give you the numbers to the stores who have them. Call and ask for prices?

Most if not all outlets are running the 30/40% off shoes and clothing. Give them a call to confirm

Az Mills Clearance Store

30% off mens footwear
30% off mens tees
30% off NFL apparel
30% off boys tees

Other random goodies and percentages off through out the store.

Yupp .. just called a few on the east coast but the 40% off doesnt apply to the Nike TF pants
Thats weird. I got the Tech Fleece pants with the 40% off here at the Citadel outlet. They were $51.79 and with the 40% discount came out to $31 and some change

Last edited:
Thats weird. I got the Tech Fleece pants with the 40% off here at the Citadel outlet. They were $51.79 and with the 40% discount came out to $31 and some change

Yea i saw your post so i decided to call a few places but all of them said no and Citadel sold out

I'll be headed to the Nike store in Jeffersonville ohio, I'll let you guys know what I see in a few hours

Somerville MA was underwhelming.  A couple of the Oregon/Kay Yow Lunar TR1s on the hash wall, but nothing else worth talking about.

I just went to my local outlet and they had tech fleece pants but no 40% off.  I wish they were though...

So was the Premium Future glows at outlets a hoax? I called the Atlantic City factory store and was told they didn't have them.

You in my territory without announcing yourself. Lol. Always good deals on apparel there. Hard press to find any heat tho. Try to avoid that place on weekends. Its madness.

You in my territory without announcing yourself. Lol. Always good deals on apparel there. Hard press to find any heat tho. Try to avoid that place on weekends. Its madness.
haha, sorry didnt have time to check in on NT.  it was a good trip, im back home in LA now.  it was freezing in Sedona man (day trip).  Yeah any clearance store is great.  We dont really have one out in LA,  i think the closest is 2 hours away in San Diego...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom