OFFICIAL JANUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on a couple things this last weekends sale.

I spoke with the NIKE store mgr and the 30%  off the hash wall should come back not this weekend but the next.

every other weekend this month he said!

Jersey Gardens had tech fleece windrunners and black pants today for 30% off the markdown price.  Windrunners were royal and gray.  They also had a purple track jacket.   I think that was all.  

Ontario
Paris free og size 11
inneva woven green size 10
Kobe 9 Christmas 10.5
Jordan 1 gum bottom 8.5
Camo premium JORDAN future 11
Kobe 9 low hyper Crimson 11
Hyperdunk sport pack green tag $49 size 10
1 legend blue JORDAN backpack 25% off bags

Last edited:
I believe markdowns went into effect this week. So look out for lower prices.

Also, check out the clearance section on NDC, some new stuff popped up. 

Guys also check your local Dix Sporting Goods.  They have tech fleece pants online on sale for $75 (heather gray with blue strings, with black strings and then a black pair). I'm not sure how much they are in-store but i'm sure they'd match their online price.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41398726

Then head over to coupon sherpa and print out this coupon for $20 off of $100

http://www.couponsherpa.com/printable-coupons/coupon/2689981/

Buy two pair for roughly $65 each!  Not too shabby.

I will be trying this on my lunch break today and will report back

Every outlet that has them are selling them for 54. Have them scan them while you're on the phone. The HOODIES are 69.99 with 30% off. Maybe they got confused
were there any grey tech pants and crews available?

Guys also check your local Dix Sporting Goods.  They have tech fleece pants online on sale for $75 (heather gray with blue strings, with black strings and then a black pair). I'm not sure how much they are in-store but i'm sure they'd match their online price.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41398726

Then head over to coupon sherpa and print out this coupon for $20 off of $100

http://www.couponsherpa.com/printable-coupons/coupon/2689981/

Buy two pair for roughly $65 each!  Not too shabby.

I will be trying this on my lunch break today and will report back
the Dix jig is in full effect folks.  i just left my local Dix with two pair of gray tech pants (with black strings) for $65 each.  As you know, they are $55 in Nike Outlets but if you have to have them shipped, Nike will tax you $10.  So may as well cop from Dix if you have one locally

Got a black tech fleece hoody for 34.99 from San Leandro. They put out 10 yesterday. The day before they had a lot out too.

What's good NT!

Just scooped up a pair of black tech fleece in large at the Nike outlet at the Citadel if anyone is in the LA area. They only had it in black and I picked up the last large, but they had a few mediums and also a couple of the Nike Football tech fleece crew necks.

What's good NT!

Just scooped up a pair of black tech fleece in large at the Nike outlet at the Citadel if anyone is in the LA area. They only had it in black and I picked up the last large, but they had a few mediums and also a couple of the Nike Football tech fleece crew necks.
solid first post

Good looking on the Dix deal and coupon. Just grabbed a grey with black string and black pants. Luckily I walked around the men's nike section to find a medium in grey on another rack. I asked a girl if that's all they had left on the rack I was pointing and she said that's all they have.

Good looking on the Dix deal and coupon. Just grabbed a grey with black string and black pants. Luckily I walked around the men's nike section to find a medium in grey on another rack. I asked a girl if that's all they had left on the rack I was pointing and she said that's all they have.

Glad you were able to cop

Stopped by mine and they didn't have any at all. Good on you guys for coppin though.

whats the outlet that has the black tech fleece hoody? and does anyone happen to have the style code? 

tring to figure out if its aw77, if its got the extended back tail or what... TIA

^My bad G, they were up when I checked, I minimized the window, then posted here at the same time. I even added to my cart and began the checkout process to make sure it wasnt a glitch. Guess at that price, mofos move at warp speed. Still deals to be had, seems they usually have around 370-380 basketball sneakers up, last night they had 460+. Air Ups were $27.99.

^My bad G, they were up when I checked, I minimized the window, then posted here at the same time. I even added to my cart and began the checkout process to make sure it wasnt a glitch. Guess at that price, mofos move at warp speed. Still deals to be had, seems they usually have around 370-380 basketball sneakers up, last night they had 460+. Air Ups were $27.99.

Where are you seeing all these deals? I don't see any of them. Must be like the last size of the style. Would have loved the air ups. Don't they markdown and put stock up on mondays? I wonder why thursday

Only thing that caught my eye in the West Palm Beach Nike Outlet is a Jordan Half Zip Windbreaker.  I think it was the 5lab3 one with reflective elephant print below.  It was $135ish with 20% 0ff.

Just an FYI - I've seen this and the Jordan 8 windbreaker all over Marshall's in MA & NY for $50 the last few weeks. They've also had this Jordan Hyperply coat (which I copped) for $60....

Just got back from NIKE CITADEL- No tech fleece pants but they had tops. They had a few large and a small of the blue windrunner tech fleeces for $44. They also had the heather gray w/ blue drawstrings in a few larges and a Xxl for 69 plus 30% off. The black tech fleece- not sure which one it is ( tech fleece hoody with the long vertical zipper pocket along the front ) for $99 plus additional 30%.

Where are you seeing all these deals? I don't see any of them. Must be like the last size of the style. Would have loved the air ups. Don't they markdown and put stock up on mondays? I wonder why thursday

Don't know, but as of mid evening yesterday they had them. But people not even on this site move like great whites when blood is in the water. They were the royal blue and silver air ups. I didnt bother with anything because I just bought sneakers on FNL two days earlier. Sometimes deals fall in your lap. Thats why I check shoemetro.com everynow and again. A few months back they had a fsr of the TMac 1's for $17.99. They sat on that site for like a week, then one day, poof!! Gone. I'll keep contributing anytime I see anything. But sometimes people buy faster than I can type. On another FNL note, some clearance sneakers in store were (maybe still are) an additional 30% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom