OFFICIAL JANUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nike but be on the lookout at tj maxx in my area the have tons of Mitchell and ness jackets on clearance for 149.00. Im in Detroit so its all tiger's and wings

Not nike but be on the lookout at tj maxx in my area the have tons of Mitchell and ness jackets on clearance for 149.00. Im in Detroit so its all tiger's and wings
Marshall's too. I live in Pasadena, CA and just a few Raiders jackets for $199.

I posted about the carmines yesterday. Size 11-14 $109.99. Today I still saw about 10 pairs. They are behind the counter.

Glendale, AZ Tanger Nike Outlet:

- additional 20% clearance shoes (lowest ticketed price)

scored a pair of nike airmax 95 for my son sz 13c for $20.00!!:

Michigan is always dry but I hit Great Lakes Crossing and cooped some Floridian lebron X's for 89.99 + 20% off hash...they had some flyknit max's too.
Next day went to Howell outlet, dry! But had 6 pair of volt foams behind the counter, most sizes looked small thou, less than sz 10. We never get anything in MI so the LBJ's were like robbing a homeless man!

I've called twice when they first showed up and they wont do phone orders.

That's crazy, they've been sitting there for two weeks. Would've posted a while ago but I didn't think people were interested in those. Yall Rock with Carmine 1's???...

I've lived on the west side of the valley for a few years so I usually go to Camarillo. I like that store alot. Citadel feels a little crowded to me, and I hate going through down town.
I have never found anything at Citadel, the only thing I have gotten from there was some Air Max 1s I happened to see and like, other than that I have never gone in there and found any shoes worth mentioning or great steals. 
mean.gif

Must've been destiny for me to grab some new work kicks since I kept finding this color way floating over the weekend.  Saw these KD lifestyle at Ross in kid sizes

Saw these in various different colors at Nike at the Outlets in Woodstock GA.  Thought this color would be ill with the work fit.   Ended up getting them phone ordered in my size from my old stomping grounds in Riverhead NY for $32 shipped.  Amazing how easy phone orders go through when it's not a Jordan. 
laugh.gif

Go team Magenta

Michigan is always dry but I hit Great Lakes Crossing and cooped some Floridian lebron X's for 89.99 + 20% off hash...they had some flyknit max's too.
Next day went to Howell outlet, dry! But had 6 pair of volt foams behind the counter, most sizes looked small thou, less than sz 10. We never get anything in MI so the LBJ's were like robbing a homeless man!

Our outlets don't get nothing ever, that's why I don't even waste my time making the drives

Our outlets don't get nothing ever, that's why I don't even waste my time making the drives

He must be lucky i go to great lakes all the time and they never have anything good. The fly knit airmax only one pear and they were 189.99. I was there Friday ans they had 1 pear of futures in grey sz 11 109.99. XX9 white and black only 1 sz 11 didn't notice price. But other than that ive never been able to find any good deals on kicks

It's just timing. Usually they don't get anything I mean nothing compared to the ones in Chi town or Cali or anything like that. I mean the drive to Chicago is almost worth the extra hour compared to driving to Great Lakes for me. I have had some decent luck at Howell though overall. Last week I picked up the Cali Dunks Hi for 40 bucks, I mean no its not a retro or anything but still just one example off the top of my head, its better than some of the other outlets I've seen in person or on here. Just have to keep at it. The dude with the nick in the afternoon avatar always has some good finds too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom