OFFICIAL JANUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be no need. Unless things have change recently, they'll actually ship your purchase if you want. Think its an extra $5.
yeah you can pay to ship. shipping depends on how much you spend. its personal preference i personally like to bring the stuff with me rather than ship it 

Should be no need. Unless things have change recently, they'll actually ship your purchase if you want. Think its an extra $5.
Actually, I forgot, that is true.  I also went to an outlet and the Clearance Store when I was out there, so that's why I shipped from the UPS Store.

Ya'll are talking about this company store like it's Willy Wonka's factory or something! I need pictures now
happy.gif

I'd have to make a stop if I was in town. I was hooked on the outlets for a while, but now I rarely cop anything when I go. I want to find a store that's like a time capsule with all the old school releases at retail from back in the day. I guess I'll have to keep dreaming
roll.gif

I'd have to make a stop if I was in town. I was hooked on the outlets for a while, but now I rarely cop anything when I go. I want to find a store that's like a time capsule with all the old school releases at retail from back in the day. I guess I'll have to keep dreaming
roll.gif
Sports Plus on Canal St. in New Orleans used to be like that!

roll.gif
good luck on that

sportie LA out here has a good inventory of old am's, af1's and dunks dating back 5-10 years

Sports Plus on Canal St. in New Orleans used to be like that!
I've been there a few times. I always hope I'm going to luck up at the small stores in Louisiana though. I swear I hit every mom n' pop spot I pass when I'm going out there for work. I was hunting down the Shadows when I came back home from offshore. They were no where to be found in LA, but when I got back home there were a few pairs sitting
nthat.gif

MLK weekend sales coming>>  Outlets usually have a holiday weekend sale?? or NAH

So I called Grove City outlet about a week ago to order the Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie AW77 (559592 010). The lady some how picked up the Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner (605672 (010) and when she rang it up she realized it wasnt the one i wanted. Surprisingly the windrunner rang up at $21.97 so i just ordered that as well as the AW77 hoodie for $48.99. Both are a sz LG.

The windrunner is too small, is there anyway i could bring it to a Nike Running Store (not an outlet) and just exchange it for a bigger size? Also the AW77 Hoodie is kind of snug too so would i be able to exchange that as well?

Last edited:
So I called Grove City outlet about a week ago to order the Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie AW77 (559592 010). The lady some how picked up the Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner (605672 (010) and when she rang it up she realized it wasnt the one i wanted. Surprisingly the windrunner rang up at $21.97 so i just ordered that as well as the AW77 hoodie for $48.99. Both are a sz LG.

The windrunner is too small, is there anyway i could bring it to a Nike Running Store (not an outlet) and just exchange it for a bigger size? Also the AW77 Hoodie is kind of snug too so would i be able to exchange that as well?

No. If you were to return any outlet item to a nikestore, they will make you pay the difference if you want to change sizes. Your best bet is to go to a FTL, champs or FNL and ask for an exchange without receipt. Make sure you take off the outlet price tag before doing so. Worst they can say is no.

Last edited:
No. If you were to return any outlet item to a nikestore, they will make you pay the difference if you want to change sizes. Your best bet is to go to a FTL, champs or FNL and ask for an exchange without receipt. Make sure you take off the outlet price tag before doing so. Worst they can say is no.

I was thinking that as well, but wont they have the new versions with different style codes? I figured they wouldnt do it ..

View media item 1352954Nike at the Folsom outlets still has the TF wind runners. As of last night, they had only size S and XL in the grey. Forgot to check what sizes were available for the blue ones. Still 30% off of $69.99 for the TF jacket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom