OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I returned a pair of the Kobe 11 Achilles to the outlet in Portland, Oregon right before closing. They were worn once but they said they were gonna put them on the hash wall not sure on price.

@bobg305 before you start calling people losers. Learn to read first. I quoted jdizzle925 and not you. Move along please

Last edited:
@bobg305 before you start calling people losers. Learn to read first. I quoted jdizzle925 and not you. Move along please
The email notification didn't specify and when I signed in, I realized hence why I deleted it. My mistake.

Did a little round yesterday in Orlando I Drive Clearance jordan cobalts and 6 low infrared couple sizes of each $129.99, nothing notable on the hash walls. Someone did grab a pair of Nike Air Pressure's for $200 lucky bastard LOL...Only one in the store - also not sure if clearance store takes phone orders.

Second store. Nike Factory Outlet I Drive FSR White Gucci Foams $179.99 and the Jordan 14's Black/yellow for $179.99 , asides from that they running 20& off hash , 30-50% off clothing. I did see one rack at 50% off, dont think I seen that before. 

and.... whats up with all the bickering? on some kid ****? I had to look at like 10-15 posts unrelated to sneakers for what purpose? that is not the key LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im returning a pair of BHM size 11 Kobe 11 to the citadel outlets. I bought two pairs to get the right size. Hopefully they make it to the wall.

Update on the infrared X at arundel mills
No 9, 9.5s as of a couple of hrs ago. Not a whole lot there and people can now purchase multiples ancestors the 48 hrs has passed.

They have a few colors in the Jordan tech fleece for 40% off too.

@1982   huge thanks for the heads up for the Flatbuh tip earlier in the week. I really appreciate it as now, I only needs 1s and 5s to complete my DB collection.

First time (to my knowledge) that there was a launch at the community store. At first the line was organized and then it became one of those 10 people wide ones (as I expected). Ended up getting my size.

In addition to the DBs they had gray tech suits (don't remember the price)

Rise Kyrie 1s - $99

XMas KD 8s - $129

All Star Kobe 10s -  $119

Black Flyknit Chukka Sneaker Boots - $129 - Size 11+ only

Also saw the Black victor cruzs and black/green VT am1s. I don't recall the pricing on them though.

just called the folsom, ca nike factory store because i changed my mind and wanted those kd8 suit colorway for 80 bux from the hash wall.  i asked if they would be able to help me ship them, they said they're pretty busy right now and ask me to call back maybe at the end of today (saturday), if not, then call back monday.  they were willing to put two pairs on hold for me.  the two guys i've talked to are pretty nice and of course i was being very polite knowing they have the power to help me or reject me.  just FYI, associates there are pretty cool.

Last edited:
Westgate mall nike factory store in Saratoga, CA has the super bowl gold colorway nike general trainers.  they have all sizes and IIRC they are around $169.99.  they also have the super bowl hoodie for $80 in mens in all sizes.

Update on the infrared X at arundel mills
No 9, 9.5s as of a couple of hrs ago. Not a whole lot there and people can now purchase multiples ancestors the 48 hrs has passed.

They have a few colors in the Jordan tech fleece for 40% off too.

Colorado Mills had the Jordan 'Tech Fleece' as well. Navy and grey. FSR. $74 with additional 40%.

There's an extra 20% off the hash wall this weekend so these come out to $39.97...they have them in a lot of sizes...they also had the blk/WHT/purp cb 94's on sizes 6-7.5 for $99 - 20%

I've seen those at Nike Flushing though I haven't seen them in a while. I really dig the colorway but I'm Dominican, I can't rock a PR flag on the back (or coqui frog on the tongue). If they drop a DR version, I'm in there. Nike did drop a DR Delta Force years ago that I copped:

But those Air Trainers have a better design.

Update from Friday from the store in Tuscaloosa, AL. This store just opened last July, and I never managed to make it over there. To my fellow Alabamian I was talking to about this store, don't go out of your way to check it out. I went 30 minutes out of the way and wasn't even in the store for 10 minutes.

View media item 1891702
View media item 1891704
View media item 1891705
View media item 1891706
View media item 1891707
View media item 1891709
View media item 1891710
View media item 1891712
They had the 20% off hash/40% clearance apparel that seems to be pretty standard this weekend.

I also just called to confirm that those same sales are active at the Locust Grove and Lawrenceville, GA stores, as well.

Last day to use those MVP passes, guys. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Speaking of MVP passes..... If you use one on something and end up returning it do you simply loose that coupon? Do they reactivate another one? If you buy something that day can they manually take off that same dollar amount? My guess is your $krewed and they will simply credit back the dollar amount that you spent minus the coupon.

^YMMV if you get a cool employee.

I returned something once I had used a Tanger Outlet issued coupon on for Nike and he said if I bought something in store before leaving he would give me the coupon value off. And he did.

South Chicago

Jordan Retro I BHM 2015 sz 13 about five pairs on hash wall for $120 plus 20%.

Jordan 11LAB4 some sz 8, 8.5, 12.5 then rest are sz 14.

Jordan Retro VII French Blue various sizes $170. Not B grade.

Jordan Reteo XIV Grey Sport Blue various sizes $140. B grade.

Back
Top Bottom