OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I hate this. Why would you say No one day then yes the next due to foot traffic?
I'm assuming you've never worked retail.  Enjoy that.

Somerville, MA had a FSR of Lunerestoas for 59.99, if anyone was interested in trying those.  Also, a ton of the marathon "We Run In Mass" shirts marked to 4.95 and 30% off that.  They make great cheap running shirts.

I'm assuming you've never worked retail.  Enjoy that.

Somerville, MA had a FSR of Lunerestoas for 59.99, if anyone was interested in trying those.  Also, a ton of the marathon "We Run In Mass" shirts marked to 4.95 and 30% off that.  They make great cheap running shirts.

I'm assuming you don't know me. Every store has different rules I just hate the inconsistency.

I'm assuming you don't know me. Every store has different rules I just hate the inconsistency.
Every store has different rules because every store is....different.  Some stores get a couple thousand people in their doors on a weekend day.  Some get that total for the week.  What doesn't change is that a consumer standing in front of you with money in their hand is far more important than one on the phone.

Every store has different rules because every store is....different.  Some stores get a couple thousand people in their doors on a weekend day.  Some get that total for the week.  What doesn't change is that a consumer standing in front of you with money in their hand is far more important than one on the phone.

I've been there done that man. Just saying the business would profit more if they satisfied all customers who want to make a purchase. If they are that busy it means they should be fully staffed and able to dedicate maybe one person to do phone orders. Maybe the mgrs. just a thought.

Is the $50 mvp pass $50 off every $100? I'm confused because the back of the card says that the card can only be used on transactions less than $1000

Gilroy, CA

What the Lebron 12; decent size run
Kobe 10s FSR
http://beaumonde07.com/home/wp-content/uploads/IMG_4046.jpg
Kd 7s Easter; scattered sizes
Kd 8s Black/Grey/Green sole; scattered sizes
Jordan future lows Red/White; FSR

Milpitas, CA

Jordan XI lows White; small sizes, no larger than 11.5
Jordan I low White/Red FSR
Lebron 11 lows Purple FSR
Lebron 11 lows Grey/Volt/Orange; FSR
Lebron 12 Small sizes; $89.99 +30% off (few left)

http://www.shoepalace.com/media/cat...-lava-black-limit-1-per-customer-01f5085e.jpg

Jordan VI maroon; 1 size 12; $214.99
Jordan VIII Chrome; not sure on size or price; possibly 11-12
Single womens/gs size Jordan XI 72-10

Fleece Bomber jackets; Maroon, grey, charcoal/black
$119.99 +30%

Super bowl apparel

Lots of running shoes at both. Nothing worth reporting on the hash walls. (No hash discount at either)

Jordan 2 retro red/white (size 11.5 and 13) and stained glass dunks(9.5,10 and 11.5) at alpine,CA Viejas Clearance store. View media item 1855067sorry about the side ways receipt pick. 89.99 on dunks. 109.99 on 2 retro

Last edited:
Jordan 2 retro red/white (size 11.5 and 13) and stained glass dunks(9.5,10 and 11.5) at alpine,CA Viejas Clearance store. sorry about the side ways receipt pick. 89.99 on dunks. 109.99 on 2 retro
clearance does not ship.

Was at Woodbury Commons on Saturday. It was packed with people, seemed like a few of those tour buses full of Asians from New York, but here's what I remember:

Air Presto Brutal Honey: sizes 3xs-xl $89.99
Lunarglide 7's couple color ways fsr $59.99
Air Zoom Structure 18 fsr $49.99
Easter KD 7s FSR not sure on price
Also know they had lebron 12s in a few colorways and zoom soldier 8s but didn't pay attention to what sizes or prices. Seemed like a ton of both.

Very standard stuff and not much to report out of the ordinary

Wrentham had scattered sizes of Jordan 6 lows on the hash wall. I picked up the chrome 6s and infrared 6s for $119.99 with 30 percent off and a $50 mvp pass so I got both of them for $110. It was yesterday though I don't know if they are still available today

Was at Woodbury Commons on Saturday. It was packed with people, seemed like a few of those tour buses full of Asians from New York, but here's what I remember:

Air Presto Brutal Honey: sizes 3xs-xl $89.99
Lunarglide 7's couple color ways fsr $59.99
Air Zoom Structure 18 fsr $49.99
Easter KD 7s FSR not sure on price
Also know they had lebron 12s in a few colorways and zoom soldier 8s but didn't pay attention to what sizes or prices. Seemed like a ton of both.

Very standard stuff and not much to report out of the ordinary
Lol I was at woodbury on friday the 1st. Yeah lots of asian people from all over the place come to woodbury to shop. You might have even noticed they have some chinese signs with a picture of luggage on them and the mastercard logo. Don't know what it saids because I'm korean but I agree it was very dry. Quite disappointing considering it's like a 40 min drive for me... I was hoping to find some retro steals but saw none.

Back
Top Bottom