OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

After much waiting, Tanger in Glendale AZ finally got the camo TF pants and it was 30% off 79.99 had a bunch of M/XL/XXL sizes left.

Grabbed the last Large.

Had the red 1MM hoodie as well and about 20 different women styles including the Aero TF

30% off of Hash - snagged some Kashi leather runs for $18 - great walking around shoes while at Disneyland 

Last edited:
I see there are no phone orders for Jordan xi's, but if you have a Nike outlet near you will those outlets ship the shoes to the store were you are?

I called my closest store and the manager said that they cannot answer any questions about items in stock on weekends. Hmm...the store is 30 mins away, so I probably wont go, but I've never heard that before

I called my closest store and the manager said that they cannot answer any questions about items in stock on weekends. Hmm...the store is 30 mins away, so I probably wont go, but I've never heard that before

I have. That's a decision made from above.

Jersey garden:

Citrus low Xi fsr
Bred low Xi fsr
Bonded Windrunner hoodys 129 and 30% off.

Grabbed a few bred 11s. So thanks for the heads up earlier!

The anthem outlet in Phoenix had tech fleece pants in camp l-xl for 80 and a grey crew for 60 both 30 percent off. They also had the Easter kd 7's for 90 wit 30 percent off. Not much else

Jordan Champagne VI's at the Factory Store in Tulalip, Washington. Not taking Phone Orders :frown:

I just called though and pairs are still in stock.

EDIT: I also went to the Nike Outlet Store in Grand Prairie, Texas today. No Jordan retros however there were those new LeBrons there for $140.

Last edited:
San Leandro, CA Clearance

Additional 20% all footwear excluding kids I think.

Many flynit free colorways
KD 7 weatherman 10-11
KD 7 lime scattered sizes
AF1 mid few left
Tons of Football Cleats
KD 7 Elite Grey/Yellow/Orange 129.99
Kobe 10 black/aqua green 159.99
KD 8 Red/White/Blue 12.5

Overall great selection of workout shoes.

Weekend/Clearance line for the register may make you think twice if you're pressed for time. Easily 50-60 people deep.

This reminds me of the Taxi 12s outlet release from a year or two ago. Too bad the US dollar is just too strong for us Canadians.

Anybody been To Paramus to see what they have?
Was there a couple days ago. 

20% off hash wall but didn't really see anything noteworthy

30% off a lot of apparel 

My local outlet is right next to my gym lol

I find myself going too often 
mean.gif

Paramus Nike Factory Store

(201) 843-0932

Paramus Nike Factory Store 

(201) 843-0932

checked in at riverhead NFO.  same garbage as a month ago.  maybe a few additions not even worth blinking at, like all grey 95 essentials.  20% of hash wall, but there wasnt anything good.  struggle street. 

South Chicago
11 bred lows, only a few sizes 149
The acg super doom zoom 149
Flyknit chukka fsb orange 49
Some khaki and grey TF 69 30%off
And the royal blue camo top and bottoms both 30%
Not much else
Happy2016 [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
@kc037 you used to work at merrimack nh? I usually see your updates are from that nike factory store. I usually stop by there every 3 weeks or so.

^@just4kicks

My post got deleted...but this is exactly what I'm trying to do...Orlando has 6 outlets...we can network here and hit each of these daily and report back. I know I hit 1 or 2 myself everyday....if we divide and conquer NT can eat more. Orlando heads lets link up.

If we don't its the bulk buyers that continue to feast...

While this is a great idea, bulk buyers do this for a LIVING. KISSIMMEE clearance opens at 9am so bulk buyers are out there at 7am all waiting in line to buy ALL the $40 Nike IDs and special stuff and then they drive 20 mins away to the other Clearance store that opens at 10am to do the same there. We can't beat them. They do it everyday and they have multiple people in the outlets taking shifts since they aren't allowed to loiter.

after seeing Just4kicks212 vid I talked to a nike rep and they said they dont have the nike air max 95 neon. Shouts out though. Guess they mustve sold out.

They are lying. Full size run. Ask for a footwear dept manager if they lie again.

i literally went there yesterday and they had a full run. Its at the vineland outlet.

Exactly

sawgrass mills has tech fleece pants for 70 with 30% off = 49

tech shorts for 50 with 30% off= 35

grabbed 3 tech pants there were about 6-8 pairs left ... went to adidas and came back 20 mins later. 1 left. saw some guy debating whther to take it ad i told him do it.. def not gonna find them any cheaper than that.

wasnt really anything else there. hash wall dry, had tech sweater for 40 with 30% off also thats about it. 

Back
Top Bottom