OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Rosemont IL....the Pantone 11 was only size 9.5 and was the full GOF pack. It was a return from the Nike Chicago restock and they wanted $480
View media item 1872814View media item 1872816View media item 1872817View media item 1872819View media item 1872820View media item 1872822View media item 1872823View media item 1872825View media item 1872827View media item 1872828View media item 1872829View media item 1872830View media item 1872831
Also had kids/women's size elite and Jordan socks for 2.97 plus additional 30% off
View media item 1872833

Last edited:
@kc037 you used to work at merrimack nh? I usually see your updates are from that nike factory store. I usually stop by there every 3 weeks or so.
I did.  I tried my best to leave that footwear department running as well as it can, but I make no promises.  Because the new footwear manager and her boss are both among the worst supervisors I've ever worked under in any job.  One of the two remaining competent managers just gave his notice, too.  So, good luck!

20% off the hash wall at Saratoga, CA and Milpitas, CA factory stores.

Nothing really of note beyond that.

The Finishline at Westfield MainPlace in Santa Ana has a size 13 Jordan XI 72-10 for retail. I also returned some Aqua 8's in a 12 so those might be available as well.

The Nike Factory Store in Orange is having 20% off the hash.  Pretty much the same inventory as the last update. I did hear they might be getting some Tech Fleece pants.

There's about 3 size 14 XX9 "Green Spark" ( about $80) on the hash wall at Philadelphia Premium, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

The Finishline at Westfield MainPlace in Santa Ana has a size 13 Jordan XI 72-10 for retail. I also returned some Aqua 8's in a 12 so those might be available as well.

The Nike Factory Store in Orange is having 20% off the hash.  Pretty much the same inventory as the last update. I did hear they might be getting some Tech Fleece pants.
any info when they might be getting them in?

Word of advice to those looking to cop TF pants, if your outlet is out of your size, have an employee place an online order from NDC for you. I was told they will honor the outlet price (with whatever % discount that is added ) as long as it is on NDC (any colorway) . It will be shipped to you directly. You do have to physically be at the outlet to place that order

any info when they might be getting them in?
Not sure. An employee said they had some in boxes in the back. Unfortunately they weren't able to process any freight due to technical issues. He said try again later in the week.

Word of advice to those looking to cop TF pants, if your outlet is out of your size, have an employee place an online order from NDC for you. I was told they will honor the outlet price (with whatever % discount that is added ) as long as it is on NDC (any colorway) . It will be shipped to you directly. You do have to physically be at the outlet to place that order
major repped for knowledge. 
nthat.gif

Not sure. An employee said they had some in boxes in the back. Unfortunately they weren't able to process any freight due to technical issues. He said try again later in the week.
I was told they had shorts as well.
They can help you order it via the mobile app in store but they do not honor the additional discount (at least not off sneakers on the hash, I've tried multiple times)

Bro I understand your upset, but:

• it's only shoes

• to post someone's personal cell phone like that is :smh:

Bro I understand your upset, but:

• it's only shoes

• to post someone's personal cell phone like that is :smh:

Far from upset bro. I'm not even a sneaker head or a brand loyalist. I'm just Callin' it like I see it.

But you have a point. I agree with that part.

Last edited:
I think it is hilarious, and great that the shady people are being exposed. I believe this needs to happen

Far from upset bro. Callin' it like I see it. But you have a point.
Brah you sound hella salty, seriously.. If you've been around when "outlet hunting" was at its peak, you'd know that you're always gonna run into that "guy", that goes twice a week and cops everything and builds relationships. I know cause I've worked at an outlet back in 09'', and have been outlet hunting before that.

Brah you sound hella salty, seriously.. If you've been around when "outlet hunting" was at its peak, you'd know that you're always gonna run into that "guy", that goes twice a week and cops everything and builds
relationships. I know cause I've worked at an outlet back in 09'', and have been outlet hunting before that.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm not an outlet hunter. .

Last edited:
He's not mad so stop telling him he's mad. It's been numerous reports about how bad that outlet is. Appreciate that hes providing the contact info for those that want to make a difference. Otherwise, there is nothing to say and move on.

I was told they had shorts as well.

They can help you order it via the mobile app in store but they do not honor the additional discount (at least not off sneakers on the hash, I've tried multiple times)

I have ordered some tech fleece windrunner that was on clearance through their mobile app. They honored the additional discount and shipped it for free. So i got it for how much they selling in store at that time

Last edited:
He's not mad so stop telling him he's mad. It's been numerous reports about how bad that outlet is. Appreciate that hes providing the contact info for those that want to make a difference. Otherwise, there is nothing to say and move on.

Exactly.

Exactly. They must either work there or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom