OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Yeah, I couldn't find the group of sizes, nor did it have the price on it. Managed to quickly browse the last few minutes before closing.

Milpitas great mall outlet has the Jordan 11 low in the white colorway just like the low black refs ones but it's white and with some sort of camo design for $129.99, only size 10 and up left :smile:

NFS Gulfport, MS

Air Max 90 OG black/white/infrared $89.99 FSR

Air Max Plus OG orange/black $89.99 FSR

KD 7 silver $129.99 FSR

Lebron Soldier 8 a few different colors for $79.99 FSR

Free Flyknit Chukka royal blue $69.97 scattered sizes

Nothing else noteworthy  They wouldn't let me take pics.  Will try to hit New Orleans and Gonzales this weekend, gotta fnd something to use these 3 $50 MVP Passes on LOL

NFS Gulfport, MS

Air Max 90 OG black/white/infrared $89.99 FSR

Air Max Plus OG orange/black $89.99 FSR

KD 7 silver $129.99 FSR

Lebron Soldier 8 a few different colors for $79.99 FSR

Free Flyknit Chukka royal blue $69.97 scattered sizes

Nothing else noteworthy  They wouldn't let me take pics.  Will try to hit New Orleans and Gonzales this weekend, gotta fnd something to use these 3 $50 MVP Passes on LOL
I was at the New Orleans outlet this past weekend. Other than the White/Purple Pippen 6's ($69.99) and the Black/Bronze Nike air Max Uptempo ($79.99) there wasn't really much else. You might be able to catch a bunch of Jordan shorts for a good price tho.

Anyone interested in these, beware. These same dozen pairs or so have been sitting on the racks for several weeks now and they are visibly worn down imo for new shoes. Tons have people have been trying them on and what not for weeks and it's taken it toll. Just saying, they're white shoes and they're not in the best condition, even for b-grades. @Milpitas, CA

Last edited:
milpitas has the platinum flyknit mercurial at the counter, $150

san leandro has the DB lebron xiii for $195 as of monday afternoon

CIGAR AND CHAMPAGNE 7 @ LOTUS GROVE GEORGIA NIKE OUTLET $169.99

SHOUT OUT TO RICHS KICKS

Big Thanks for this post... I've been looking for cigars since release date... they did have a few sizes on both champagne and cigars if interested.

This was clutch. Pair I got from an NTer in here had a huge production flaw in the paint. Just got my 10.5 for $189!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was clutch. Pair I got from an NTer in here had a huge production flaw in the paint. Just got my 10.5 for $189!
You took the last pair of cigars there man. I called earlier today and they said they had one last 10.5 in stock and after I gave them my info they put me on hold to verify it but they called me back and said they actually didn't have any in stock. Wtf!

Traverse Mountain Outlet
(801) 901-1232
TECH FLEECE
Had cargo khaki, grey, and black came pair pants for $69.99 with 30% off. Also had the grey AW77 wind runner for $69.99 with 30% off in most sizes and the cargo khaki wind runner only in smalls for $79.99 with 30% off.

Traverse Mountain Outlet
(801) 901-1232
TECH FLEECE
Had cargo khaki, grey, and black came pair pants for $69.99 with 30% off. Also had the grey AW77 wind runner for $69.99 with 30% off in most sizes and the cargo khaki wind runner only in smalls for $79.99 with 30% off.

Pretty sure that 30% is over unfortunately.
Also, I quoted this post earlier today in the Tf thread.... The grey aw77 hoodie isn't there anymore according to the dude I talked to.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that 30% is over unfortunately.
Also, I quoted this post earlier today in the Tf thread.... The grey aw77 hoodie isn't there anymore according to the dude I talked to.
Sorry bigj thought I should post in here in case anyone didn't see it. Dang they had a ton feel free to delete it if that's the case my bad!

I was at the New Orleans outlet this past weekend. Other than the White/Purple Pippen 6's ($69.99) and the Black/Bronze Nike air Max Uptempo ($79.99) there wasn't really much else. You might be able to catch a bunch of Jordan shorts for a good price tho.

White navy grey and yellow air max 98 for $64.97 in New Orleans too!

Well if your going by woodbury stop in its a big store. They have been having some retros every time ive been in there recently

Back
Top Bottom