OFFICIAL JANUARY '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out your oval marshalls and tjmaxx for the mophie iPhone 6/6s charging cases. Prices range from $29.99-$59.99
good looking out, i hope they fixed the electrical interference issue with those cases, the first gen they had render the iphone 3 without reception, at least with AT&T iPhones.

good looking out, i hope they fixed the electrical interference issue with those cases, the first gen they had render the iphone 3 without reception, at least with AT&T iPhones.

No prob. I picked up A 64gb 100% charge case and it works flawlessly with no issues with connections. At this price these are steals. I even registered it with mophie.

Last edited by a moderator:
No prob. I picked up a 64gb 100% charge case and it works flawlessly with no issues with connections. At this price these are a steal at these prices. I even registered it with mophie.
great info, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out your oval marshalls and tjmaxx for the mophie iPhone 6/6s charging cases. Prices range from $29.99-$59.99

Every time somebody says check out your local marshalls, I end up going.... only to find they have a bunch of sheets, women's clothes, and some overpriced CAT work boots.

My local Marshalls (western MA) has a slew of Polo / RL on "Final Clearance" (yellow price sticker) today. I asked the sales girl and she said it's their end-of-season clearout. They also had one Nike Guild 550 vest, sz XL, in red for $20 on clearance, but I had already bought mine at another Marshalls in upstate NY for $50 (orig. Marshalls price) just after Thanksgiving.

I did pick up a Levis x Patta jacket for $24 on clearance today, though. They also had more Saucony Originals than they had even a week ago (5Ks & 9Ks for $30), so they may be getting lots of them at your local store if you dig retro runners.

So yeah, Marshalls can definitely be hit or miss, but they do all tend to get similar stuff at the same time, so their updates can be helpful. Just don't go expecting Frags every time you go in!

Last edited:
Ivy City factory store has 20% off hash wall.

Arundel Mills outlet has a few Black Jordan 30s on the hash wall size 11.
View media item 2307122There was a white pair as well on the size 14 wall.

Register has the white and navy 16s size 9 1/2, size 12 in the black 15's, and some small size in the true blue 3s.

Also the tech fleece parkas are marked down to $175 and an additional 50% off. Ends up at $87.50 + tax. They only have black, grey and green in larges and mediums from what I saw.
View media item 2307128

Ontario mills. Not much going on.

Saw a size 10 NY AJ1 return floating around in the middle shoe try on area. Probably retail.

Size 10 and size 12 AJ3 True blue, probably retail.

On hash, size 14 Chi AJ 23

Hit up Woodbury Commons NY Nike Outlet today.

20% hash wall - slim pickings

A couple sizes Kobe XI Retro Elite USA Olympics (Sz 9 - 11) . About $106 with discount.

Other than that nothing else of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom