Official January 2015 Pick Up Thread vol. New Year, Same NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered my girlfriend a pair of Black/Infrared 6s and Concord 11 lows for Valentine's day since she's be practically begging me for both for a couple weeks now (mainly the concords but she's been wanting the 6s since I bought them) so I decided to splurge on myself and find a pair of lows myself and found a pair worn once for $210 shipped. They look fresh out of the box and I earned $15 cash back through Paypal Credit as a bonus offer for the day so essentially it came to $195. 
smokin.gif

Should be here early next week. I've been wanting a pair of 11s for as long as I can remember but have didn't have the money on release day for the gammas and didn't want the LBs and I haven't been able to pull the trigger since. But I'm REAL pumped for these. Only thing that sucks is that I have to hide them until Valentine's Day. 
tired.gif

Will have pictures when they arrive!

The boots on the left? They're defiantly allowed in the military. My entire shop and I wear them. Though Nike does need to make them in steel toe so we can wear them on the flightline
We shouldn't generalize as the entire military. The boots on the left are intended for the USMC because they are coyote tan. But when I was Corpsman attached to 2 Marine units, the only boots I knew were authorized, were the ones with the EGA logo on them. I'm in the Army now, and ever since the draw down, we have supposedly begun to focus on garrison life, which means all the boots we wore in combat were now being forbid. It's not a new reg, it's been there, it's just now being enforced. As for USAF, well you guys got it right by not worrying about nonsense like this. All in all though, the SFB version 1.0 are garbage for combat ops, unless you're in a sandbox.

^^ solid pickups. I need new Hyperdunks to hoop in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom