Official January 2015 Pick Up Thread vol. New Year, Same NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SpursFan414  NIce choice on the Shattered Backboards. If I was a Shaq fan those would definitely be copped, Packer collab and og color too actually. I hate it when I love a model but not the player who endorses it. 

@SpursFan414
 NIce choice on the Shattered Backboards. If I was a Shaq fan those would definitely be copped, Packer collab and og color too actually. I hate it when I love a model but not the player who endorses it. 

i know how you feel. i dont care for lebron james, but i have 3 pairs of his shoes i ID'ed in spurs colors. i had the what the lebron but let it go for retail because i felt bad. lol

i know how you feel. i dont care for lebron james, but i have 3 pairs of his shoes i ID'ed in spurs colors. i had the what the lebron but let it go for retail because i felt bad. lol

Here I thought I was the only one. I have 4 select pairs of kobes,one iD. Respect the dude and love the shoes just can't behind it much cause I don't like the player.

Last edited:
Here I thought I was the only one. I have 4 select pairs of kobes,one iD. Respect the dude and love the shoes just can't behind it much cause I don't like the player.
Yeah, Lebron is the best example for me too. I would iD pairs of the 10 and 11 with no intention of ordering, I just like the design that much.

I thought I was the only one.
laugh.gif
  I doubt too many people share our point of view.

Really shoes are my second love, jerseys came first. There aren't many left that I want (I'm lying), so now I pretty much only buy kicks that match my jerseys or a jersey I plan to get. It keeps me from buying up (trying anyway) every shoe I like.

Basically, I have a weird little set of rules I made for myself to keep me from chasing too many pair. It's actually leading to pretty diverse collection though. I own a pair of Darryl Dawkins Ponys & am hoping that Etonic releases a "Dream" in the navy/red Rockets colorway. Oh, and I absolutely NEED a pair or Sweetness Roos.

Last edited:
Took a random trip to Ross and came away with these for literally nothing.
.49 CENTS.
Couldn't leave the for that price, just ended up giving them to friends. If you're near a Ross check them out.
Since those boots aren't allowed in the military anymore, shops been strugglin to get rid of em lol. Wouldn't mind pickin up a pair for .49 haha. Would be good for hiking/camping imo. Nice pickup bro!

Lol, what was your inspiration fam?

Hahahaha, no inspiration. I always wanted green Timbs as a kid and usually they had the wrong shade of green or I didn't like the sole or collar. So I messed around with them on the custom link and ended up trying them out when they had the 50% off. The outer sole is supposed to be translucent honey though, not anthracite.

Since those boots aren't allowed in the military anymore, shops been strugglin to get rid of em lol. Wouldn't mind pickin up a pair for .49 haha. Would be good for hiking/camping imo. Nice pickup bro!

For the masses, true. But if you're an operator, you can get away with 'em. I got those mids in black from one of my former Corpsman brothers who works as support for the SEALs , love 'em. If I was 15 yrs younger, I'd be all about that SOCOM life.

Last edited:
"Johnny applease" those gator shorts are sick. If you don't mind me asking how much and we're you get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom