Official January 2015 Pick Up Thread vol. New Year, Same NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up a second pair of the best Flyknit Chukka's IMO

2ls9rgg.jpg

Last edited:
With my wife and I expecting our first child, I knew I'd have to seriously cut back on the amount of sneakers I buy. I kept searching for the "right" pair that would make it easier to stop buying. That pair doesn't exist. But when I met this little guy, well, maybe I'll keep buying shoes, but now they'll be toddler sizes.

This was the rotation that was waiting for him at home.

CONGRATS.  Ours is 2 months old, she has some kicks in her room to wear when she gets older.  I was under the impression they shouldn't wear shoes yet at such an early age.

I ordered these today, I liked them when they came out but certainly not for the $200 they released at.  Once stores came back down to reality I decided to pick up a pair for under half off retail.

bbkam89 bbkam89 middle pair is fire, how much you drop? And what are the ones on the left? They are dope too

bbkam89 bbkam89 middle pair is fire, how much you drop? And what are the ones on the left? They are dope too

Paid 500€ for them, personally I think that's not too bad, considering cheapest prior to this I saw was €1000.

The pink pair are the Hyperstrike Kid Robot Family and Friends pair 1 of 24 I believe.

Paid 500€ for them, personally I think that's not too bad, considering cheapest prior to this I saw was €1000.

The pink pair are the Hyperstrike Kid Robot Family and Friends pair 1 of 24 I believe.
yea definitely not bad. when shoes are that limited there is really no market for them so the seller can put whatever price he wants and if you need the sneakers like that you got no choice but to pay, unlike nowadays where almost every release gives you the option to wait on a cheaper pair.

edit: just saw someone with the pink am1s for 10 grand, crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom