OFFICIAL JANUARY 2016 PICK-UP THREAD vol. "NEW YEAR = NEW GEAR"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope Romaleos.

Mind if I ask how much you got em for? I want a pair for myself but can't justify the price lol

I copped off Eastbay when they were marked down to $169.99. I also used a promo code that dropped them to just under $145. IMO if you can get them on sale you should bite the bullet and buy. They're worth it and I can't believe I've lifted in anything else :lol:

I copped off Eastbay when they were marked down to $169.99. I also used a promo code that dropped them to just under $145. IMO if you can get them on sale you should bite the bullet and buy. They're worth it and I can't believe I've lifted in anything else :lol:

That's a damn good price for the romaleos. I need to give in and finally get myself a pair as well.

Finish Line has them for $50 in stores and online. They still have the burgundy for $50 and I don't know if they still have the navy blue available.

Finish Line has them for $50 in stores and online. They still have the burgundy for $50 and I don't know if they still have the navy blue available.

I only see the black ones online and theyre full price...

The navy blue sold out, they still have the burgundy. They're $50 once you add them to your cart.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod783343

Ah I was searching the wrong model. thanks!

Was looking for the February Pick Up post, but i'll post these here until a new thread is made.

--

Acquired 1985 Black & Red AJKO's while I was in Japan.
View media item 1894666

Bonus.
17 out of 20 from completing all original 1985 I's/AJKO's released to the public. Just missing Metallic Orange, Metallic/Maroon, & White/Grey Low I's. So close yet so far.
View media item 1894667

IG - @dunksrnice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom