+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Real talk. In this day and age if there are 2 or 3 subpar tracks on an album its trash. Very little middle ground in hiphop nowadays.

But not everybody gets that pass. And it's crazy because some of the same dudes that's saying they don't like the album. Only listen to trash... Riding around there city with French Montana crankin or Keef. Or any of these trash rappers today. But have the nerve to call something trash. It's crazy

Chuuuuuurch dudes clowning a good album but catchem next week hyping up some trash as the next best thing.

The more I listen the more I like it. I can put this joint on and just let it rock. Only song I skip is Holy Grail. Don't care much for Versus. Everything else is solid...including Part II and BBC. La Familia is easily my favorite tho

I suggest you listen to Kenna, then get back to me.
this chad and kenna are a 
pimp.gif

Trying to figure out who could have possibly take Rick Ross' place on the Holy Grail track.......and I'm drawing a blank. Ross was perfect on there and i couldn't see anybody else on that song. "Reebok's on, I just do it" :rofl:

Album just gets better and better the more I listen to it. definitely a album built to be bumped with big subwoofers.

Holy Grail >

Trying to figure out who could have possibly take Rick Ross' place on the Holy Grail track.......and I'm drawing a blank. Ross was perfect on there and i couldn't see anybody else on that song. "Reebok's on, I just do it" :rofl:

What about Meek Mills? It sounds like something he would spit on a track.

Earl Sweatshirt         [emoji]10004[/emoji]  @earlxsweat

if you really ****** with magna carta then unfollow me

1:46 PM - 11 Jul 2013

im gonna listen to allure and eat a breakfast burrito.

1:55 PM - 11 Jul 2013

i hope that opinions on my material throughout my career are based on the quality of it and not how big my name is

2:06 PM - 11 Jul 2013

hahah welp theres goes the last of the black fans i had

2:13 PM - 11 Jul 2013

hahaha FATHER FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE TAKEN THE NAME OF OUR HOLY SAVIOR JAY Z IN VAIN

2:21 PM - 11 Jul 2013

Back
Top Bottom