+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Also it was based on this
laugh.gif
bruh bruh....

roll.gif

Somebody gonna have to give up some booty...it's that simple...
mean.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
mean.gif

why would you even record this?

i guess dude is gonna say this was off the top too.  doesn't mean it should be recorded.

mean.gif

No he wont, thats vintage King Louie right there. I mess with that, cant wait for Jeep Music. MUBU :smokin

Have you guys ever listened to King Louie before? Because that is how he always raps. Not saying that in one of those high and mighty tones either, I'm really curious cause I know son isnt on like that.

Have you guys ever listened to King Louie before? Because that is how he always raps. Not saying that in one of those high and mighty tones either, I'm really curious cause I know son isnt on like that.
because Kanye reigns people in and forces them to do what fits best for the song they're featured on (King L, Pusha T, Cy-hi, Nikki Minaj, Fergie, Chief Keef) so people thought King L was different than what they heard.

I've listened to Drilluminati a few times before Yeezus and I didn't hate it, but I didn't realize THAT was him switching it up and that this is the norm.

His norm is terrible.  No wonder Ye made him do 90 different verses before he chose one.

Last edited:
Chill man his norm> What he did on Send it Up even though I liked that verse. Even Drilluminati isnt really his norm. His norm would be Showtime and #ManUpBandUp part one.

:x :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

So whats Hov's plan with the visuals..?

I NEEEED something for Oceans..

Somewhereinamerica with Beach is better interlude..

A la the Dirt of your Shoulder vid would be flames too..

in the 90's artist had to drop a classic to go gold in the 1st week

now trash or washed up artist can join the illuminati and pretend to go gold the 1st week

WHO?

Name some hip hop artist in the 90's who went gold the first week? Only 1 or 2...if it even happened at all. 
Doggystyle.

On the flipside, No Way Out went also gold first week and that was far from a classic album :lol:

No way out IS classic... Umm hello all about

Da benjamins
The question was asked earlier in here if Jay Z has dropped the hyphen in name............

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/blogs/post--jay-z-siphons-the-hyphen-off-his-name

Google search nightmare... 1 word phrase >>>

A word + space + letter

Well at least he closed out Summer Jam this year, that's an accomplishment in itself I guess :rolleyes .

Didn't they cut his mic off?

Yeah, I think they realized they made a mistake by having French Montana close out the concert so they cut his mic off immediately, and for good reason. 

No doubt. 
[/quote]

A monsoon cut off FRENCH's DESERVED closer show

Stop spitting fabrications up in here..we in da

Information era..you know DAMN well ebro already

Elaborated on da issue..knock it off.

Not sure if posted

tumblr_mq8voiWl6Q1r89f22o1_500.jpg

Tall *** folks...

No doubt. 

A monsoon cut off FRENCH's DESERVED closer show

Stop spitting fabrications up in here..we in da

Information era..you know DAMN well ebro already

Elaborated on da issue..knock it off.
 [/quote]
Wrong champ.  They cut his mic off because they realized he was the wrong ***** for the job.  Sorta like how they cut you off at the Apollo if your stinking up the joint, same rules applied to French Montana that night at Summer Jam.  Those are the FACTS muchacho
wink.gif

Wrong champ.  They cut his mic off because they realized he was the wrong ***** for the job.  Sorta like how they cut you off at the Apollo if your stinking up the joint, same rules applied to French Montana that night at Summer Jam.  Those are the FACTS muchacho :wink:

thats wrong, from what i saw on the stream it started pouring during his performance and they were concerned with lighting coming along.

Wrong champ.  They cut his mic off because they realized he was the wrong ***** for the job.  Sorta like how they cut you off at the Apollo if your stinking up the joint, same rules applied to French Montana that night at Summer Jam.  Those are the FACTS muchacho
wink.gif
thats wrong, from what i saw on the stream it started pouring during his performance and they were concerned with lighting coming along.
The Lord works in MYSTERIOUS ways.........

Whos that dude in the O hat? It looks like Tyler the Creator but I'm not totally sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom