+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Props to that chick that produced Crown, that's the hardest song on the album. Might not be the best song message wise, but it's the hardest.

Wrong champ.  They cut his mic off because they realized he was the wrong ***** for the job.  Sorta like how they cut you off at the Apollo if your stinking up the joint, same rules applied to French Montana that night at Summer Jam.  Those are the FACTS muchacho
wink.gif
thats wrong, from what i saw on the stream it started pouring during his performance and they were concerned with lighting coming along.
The Lord works in MYSTERIOUS ways.........
God thinks french is trash too 
roll.gif

Wrong champ.  They cut his mic off because they realized he was the wrong ***** for the job.  Sorta like how they cut you off at the Apollo if your stinking up the joint, same rules applied to French Montana that night at Summer Jam.  Those are the FACTS muchacho
wink.gif
thats wrong, from what i saw on the stream it started pouring during his performance and they were concerned with lighting coming along.
God thinks french is trash too 
roll.gif
Yes, that was the joke. 

Wrong champ.  They cut his mic off because they realized he was the wrong ***** for the job.  Sorta like how they cut you off at the Apollo if your stinking up the joint, same rules applied to French Montana that night at Summer Jam.  Those are the FACTS muchacho :wink:

dude silly as hell lololol

Saw Hova nd J. Timberlake at Soldier Field last night. Show was awesome! My 6th time seeing Jay in concert.

Last edited:
Week 2 numbers? :nerd:

Guess that deluxe edition stuff was a lie

Last edited:
cool interview :smokin

& yea its looking like the only deluxe we're getting is a vinyl with open letter on it, according to hov in the zane lowe interview.

Back
Top Bottom