*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

No hate but I really find those little Civics with their coffee can exhausts to be annoying as hell.

Granted theres a few that actually as quick as their exhausts are loud, but usually its F&F wannabees with Autozone modified cars.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

^ Damn. Does he get pulled over much? Cops would be on my balls all day.
Cruising next to a DC5 with a spec 2 on the freeway to HIN, as soon as we got off the freeway, him, an s2k with invidia pipes and an Sti all got pulled over by 3 cops 
roll.gif

Luckily for me I put my silencer on the night before. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

No hate but I really find those little Civics with their coffee can exhausts to be annoying as hell.

Granted theres a few that actually as quick as their exhausts are loud, but usually its F&F wannabees with Autozone modified cars.

love these threads, always expanding my harddrive with nice pics of whips on the street, not word to cameron nelson 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so much heat in this thread 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I do agree but in this case, that's a track exhaust that he uses for daily driving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

^ Damn. Does he get pulled over much? Cops would be on my balls all day.
He does but they seem amazed it's rhd and usually let him go

^what was the point of that video...?

If it was to arouse my anger and motivate me to get off my %%+ and shoot that *%!@@%$@% in the face, then I guess it worked.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

If it was to arouse my anger and motivate me to get off my %%+ and shoot that *%!@@%$@% in the face, then I guess it worked.
I think it started when someone made a comment about a rear bumper diffuser. Things got taken the wrong way. Next thing you know it escalated.

I want to make my civic a project car but the thought alone scares me. Dudes stay hawking to steal cars.
Thats why I just wanna cop an S2K

Maybe some of you know.

My Eclipse is about to hit 200k.  I'm about to buy a new car, so I can finally put some TLC into the Eclipse since I will have alternate transportation.

I want to overhaul the engine and maybe the ******.

A couple people have told me that it's cheaper to buy an engine in Arizona or even Nevada?

It's a '99 btw.

Originally Posted by iRock

I think it started when someone made a comment about a rear bumper diffuser. Things got taken the wrong way. Next thing you know it escalated.
Those dudes are lames and all thieves. They love their Rota's and rear diffusers
laugh.gif
. They consistently hate on us and make comments. We have REAL parts and work hard for them.We hold it down for the Tri-State area.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$10 an hr!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

A lil off topic but I think I found the color I want!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was between Mag blue or Midnight purple until I saw these.

F-Zero Blue
2daernq.jpg

on the right
14ui7t0.jpg
How much do these go for.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

On a side not enough with the damn civics...
impp_1004_01_o+2002_lexus_is300+front_view.jpg

impp_1004_02_o+2002_lexus_is300+front_shot.jpg

Spoiler [+]
impp_1004_03_o+2002_lexus_is300+engine_shot.jpg

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by iRock

Those dudes are lames and all thieves. They love their Rota's and rear diffusers
laugh.gif
. They consistently hate on us and make comments. We have REAL parts and work hard for them.We hold it down for the Tri-State area.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$10 an hr!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy knows
laugh.gif

Funny story

When i went to get my intake installed, i went to a spot called "v race works".. i'm sure you heard of it. I put an old address on the receipt and lo and behold..these dudes went by the spot i put down for the next week lookin' for my car
smh.gif

Cubano- Those rims go for about $2000 or more depending on size

MMN- you went to Vrace
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. That place is terrible. Overpriced and very unorganized and a thief hang out. Those dudes will take all your info and your car will be missing in the morning.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I want to make my civic a project car but the thought alone scares me. Dudes stay hawking to steal cars.
Thats why I just wanna cop an S2K

any honda, just go with nissan

DSC_01522.jpg

neo chrome look pretty decent

350z.jpg

R33_GTR_2.jpg

R34_GTR_2.jpg

S13.jpg

s13_2.jpg

bbs_s14_kouki_1.jpg

front.jpg

4163772718_4b7a895eb3_b.jpg