OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

I'll be watching 
laugh.gif
Trailer looks very promising!

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

the show looks funny as hell. paulie and vinny are comedy. if mike gets carried out on the stretcher im going to be in tears...

why? he acting all swell up like he ain't know ronnie ain't nice with the hands ...season one he knocked dude out with one punch
Suckerpunching someone is considered being nice with their hands?

He did have another fight with some dude and he straight beat his +$+.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

the show looks funny as hell. paulie and vinny are comedy. if mike gets carried out on the stretcher im going to be in tears...

why? he acting all swell up like he ain't know ronnie ain't nice with the hands ...season one he knocked dude out with one punch
Suckerpunching someone is considered being nice with their hands?

He did have another fight with some dude and he straight beat his +$+.

How Sitch gonna straight up demand an %%*-whooping like that?

You can't act a fool like he was and get bodied like that. Damn.

After season 5 in Seaside, I'm ready for a new crew. They have all had their 15 minutes. But whoever they bring on will be ubertools acting even worse than this group. The first season was so interesting because of the shock value, but now it belongs on VH1 with the rest of their stereotypical shows.

How Sitch gonna straight up demand an %%*-whooping like that?

You can't act a fool like he was and get bodied like that. Damn.

After season 5 in Seaside, I'm ready for a new crew. They have all had their 15 minutes. But whoever they bring on will be ubertools acting even worse than this group. The first season was so interesting because of the shock value, but now it belongs on VH1 with the rest of their stereotypical shows.

I'm 
roll.gif
at the thought of The Situation getting all hyped only to get knocked out in the matter of moments.

I'm 
roll.gif
at the thought of The Situation getting all hyped only to get knocked out in the matter of moments.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Can Pauly and Vinny get their own spin off please?

that is the plan, along with jwow and snookie getting their own spinoff show as well

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Can Pauly and Vinny get their own spin off please?

that is the plan, along with jwow and snookie getting their own spinoff show as well

I'm still confused as to why y'all act like you already watched the episode. 
laugh.gif

It's just MTV hyping up the season again, look carefully, Mike has different clothes to when he's breaking stuff in the house, to when he's yelling at Ronnie, then to when he's being carried out on the stretcher.

I'll wait first.

I'm still confused as to why y'all act like you already watched the episode. 
laugh.gif

It's just MTV hyping up the season again, look carefully, Mike has different clothes to when he's breaking stuff in the house, to when he's yelling at Ronnie, then to when he's being carried out on the stretcher.

I'll wait first.

Back
Top Bottom