OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Sammi is such an instigating manipulative $%#!%. She brings up Sitch's name just to take the heat off her, and then she starts crying even though she started the whole fight between Ronnie and Sitch.

Surely if the fight was real then Ronnie would be kicked off the show? So damn fake.
laugh.gif

fights are so lame when ppl try to wrestle/grapple/pick up one another....

catch the fade already.

fights are so lame when ppl try to wrestle/grapple/pick up one another....

catch the fade already.

last nights episode was tooooooo funny.

WE NEED RONNIE GIFS ASAP.

I keep saying that ronnie is the most gif potential member of the cast and dude does not dissappoint.

We need a gif of him saying "are you out of your !#$!@$! mind" and another one right after that moment when he's spasing on sammie saying "oh really, really, really"

I laughed so hard last night.

last nights episode was tooooooo funny.

WE NEED RONNIE GIFS ASAP.

I keep saying that ronnie is the most gif potential member of the cast and dude does not dissappoint.

We need a gif of him saying "are you out of your !#$!@$! mind" and another one right after that moment when he's spasing on sammie saying "oh really, really, really"

I laughed so hard last night.

I'm watching yesterdays episode as i type... I already know i'm gonna be let down.

*** Just watched it.. Sammi I swear BIGGEST drama queen... Starts so much.. I hate Mike.. But Sammi Started that one.. I hope thats the End Of Sammi.

I'm watching yesterdays episode as i type... I already know i'm gonna be let down.

*** Just watched it.. Sammi I swear BIGGEST drama queen... Starts so much.. I hate Mike.. But Sammi Started that one.. I hope thats the End Of Sammi.

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either
A. It was scripted (I really doubt it/don't want to believe this is true)
B. Ron can't box....as you see he went for the middle school pick up and slam from the jump.

I mean.....

Where's the Ronnie hands that were presented when dude straight put that boy TO SLEEP with one swing, when dude was talkin sh** to him after the club during season 1 in the streets of Jersey?

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either
B. Ron can't box....as you see he went for the middle school pick up and slam from the jump.

I mean.....

Where's the Ronnie hands that were presented when dude straight put that boy TO SLEEP with one swing, when dude was talkin sh** to him after the club during season 1 in the streets of Jersey?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either

I mean.....

That is exactly what I was thinking why go for the pick up, if he wanted to fight he could of made it a fight. This dude Ron turns into the incredible hulk just to throw a couple mattresses around. Can't stand Sam why even bring that up her and Ron weren't together when Mike said that stuff about Ron. Ronnie probably cried after the fight.

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either

I mean.....

That is exactly what I was thinking why go for the pick up, if he wanted to fight he could of made it a fight. This dude Ron turns into the incredible hulk just to throw a couple mattresses around. Can't stand Sam why even bring that up her and Ron weren't together when Mike said that stuff about Ron. Ronnie probably cried after the fight.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!
Ronnie didn't do any damage. If anything, the black security guard basically German-suplexed Mike's head into the bed frame.

roll.gif
I caught that at at the end. He was the one that sent Mike to the hospital.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!
Ronnie didn't do any damage. If anything, the black security guard basically German-suplexed Mike's head into the bed frame.

roll.gif
I caught that at at the end. He was the one that sent Mike to the hospital.

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either

I mean.....

I forgot all about Ronnie putting that kid to sleep
eek.gif
laugh.gif

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either

I mean.....

I forgot all about Ronnie putting that kid to sleep
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Situation needed to go to the hospital for that?
When he fell backwards at the end of the fight he cracked is head on the bed frame. Whole thing was a set up though. If it were real, Ronnie would have been throwing hands from the jump. Doubt Sammi would have been crying that quick either. The entire situation was manufactured by MTV. SMH.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Situation needed to go to the hospital for that?
When he fell backwards at the end of the fight he cracked is head on the bed frame. Whole thing was a set up though. If it were real, Ronnie would have been throwing hands from the jump. Doubt Sammi would have been crying that quick either. The entire situation was manufactured by MTV. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom