OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

look like 50 put da battery on his back...i think duke JUST learned how to DJ recently.... :lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

let's be clear...whoo kidd makin alot of money for basicly doin' nuffin :lol:
laugh.gif

ll_cool_j.jpg

throwback LL cool J

webbie3.jpg

webbie wit da herringbone....i'm feelin these for da summer time :pimp:
pimp.gif

webbie6.jpg

better pic with what looks like sam cassell's alien clone.... >D
grin.gif

clk3.jpg

cuban link with dat MOB chain....i wonder who else on that label...look like another BMF front.... >D
grin.gif

10001168033.jpg

throwback cuban wit da OG terror squad piece....

SnoopPhoto3.jpg

mr. glass himself, snoop dogg....

lil_jon_2_1024_768.jpg

lil jon...he's got a bigger one now

ZroHnds_11-14.jpg

its z-ro....wit da rap alot joint..

spiyuk.jpg

spider loc wit his chain and da chain he robbed from yukmouth :lol:
laugh.gif

Yukmouth%20and%20Suge%20Knight.JPG

speakin of da devil, and suge knight...

116269.jpg

buck wit da spinning' YB

damn i think we got all of hiphop in this god damn post... :lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

and for da people who keep askin me....

baf_03_ah.jpg

this is da difference between a diamond and a moissanite, a higher refractive index/ brilliance...check out da website and learn about it.

rcm3ro.jpg

50 and mase...mase borrowin' 50's chains lately... :lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

50 looking like an abusive husband in that pic.

"Now you smile and look cool while we in front of these people...."

I think ice is a little overrated, it looks fresh, but none the less it's overated. I can't see spending a 100k on something like that when there's kids starving.... I'm not hating, I'm just saying if you take all the ice in this post and sell it you could feed a country. Who knows maybe some lives would be saved, maybe not. It's the principle.........

k-town -
random @#%$ question but were u on south beach last weekend cuz i swaer i saw and identical bimmer to the one u've been posting

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

moisonite = trash in my opinion
I dont care if it shines more than diamonds. Silver looks like platinum, does that make it platinum?
Or better yet, they make jewelry out there on sites like Hiphopjewels.com etc... that look like real jewels, does that mean you would rock it?
If i like yours, Im taking it .

Quote:
moisonite = trash in my opinion

so @#%$ is a diamond so better than moissanite?
we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

Quote:
Silver looks like platinum, does that make it platinum?

whoa there buddy...platinum looks NUFFIN like silver....

and chemically they are MILES apart....

moissanites and diamonds as far as chemically and molecular are VERY similar...matter fact a moissanite will trumpt a diamond in alot of statistical catagories...

if your definination of nice jewelz is da actual "bling factor" then a diamond can't hang wit it..its proven scientificly...

Quote:
so is a diamond so better than moissanite?

common sense...pay more for something that's over priced cuz of da cartel controlllin' it and shines less, or pay less for something that shines more...

team platano

man eff diamonds & gold, this year Cubic Ziconia will have its break out year, so will silver chains.
CAUTION*​

Mase needs to take a page out of Puffy's book and get him some damn Pro Active.
[/font]
EMS!!

if moiss is man made, it will never replace a diamond. but from what ninjahood posted, it sounds like a good alternative.
DETROIT DETROIT, HOME OF THE LORDZ...

Quote:
if moiss is man made, it will never replace a diamond

thats not da case either because diamonds can also be man made...

look up apollo diamonds and gemesis diamonds

diamonds can be man made...and those are cheaper then a mined diamond as well...

u gotta remember like i said before, diamonds cost alot cuz of da people controllin da supply of them..versus da perception of rarity...
team platano

rcm3ro.jpg

Did 50 just slap a g-unit logo over the champs logo?
we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

here are a few pieces that i purchased about a year ago. all pieces are in white gold-hopefully within the next year or two i will be able to step it up to platinum :tongue:
tongue.gif

rh3jeq.jpg

rh3ka0.jpg

rh3ko7.jpg

rh3nh5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom