Official Jordan 1.5

laugh.gif
They did.

I ordered a second pair and hopefully it goes through being that I used PayPal this time around.

I threw a pair in my cart thinking

No one wants these... When I wake up I'll Cart out!

woke up and they were OOS

I threw a pair in my cart thinking

No one wants these... When I wake up I'll Cart out!

woke up and they were OOS
Welp, just received that famous order cancelation email :smh:

All that were on the fence finally decided to cop.

Everytime I convince myself to buy these, I look at people's pics and decide against. I really wish I Nike could appreciate these for what they are :frown:
fixed, they did this shoe no justice for the significance it has in the shoe community and im in the same boat, i wanted these too but cant do it

For these particular sneakers, I just don't like them enough to pay someone re-seller price even if it's just $20/$30 bucks which I have paid resell price in the past on other pairs that I could not obtain myself that I really wanted such as Chicago 1's and SBB's. I'll buy "The Return" for retail. If I can't, I can live without em'.

Actually your probably right because a lot of resellers are sitting on these so finding retail won't be a problem in the next week or two.

Anyone's eastbay still not ship out? My friend still says open and no new emails other than confirmation

Gonna attempt to paint the tongue more solid white (have to order paints first). Anybody try it yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom