Official Jordan 1.5

did the soar blue came out? saw them at bunch of legit seller here and there... been waiting for them to hit ndc. 

Last edited:
The shoes are set to be released on October 17. How can it be that ppl already selling it on eBay??

Bought the soars under retail from 23penny and they got here a little early.  The soar blue is quite a bit lighter than royal or sport blue, but i like them.  I haven't worn these yet, but i assume they are just as comfy as the chicago version (which is a pretty practical all day shoe), and they don't look banana-ish on foot.

Bought the soars under retail from 23penny and they got here a little early.  The soar blue is quite a bit lighter than royal or sport blue, but i like them.  I haven't worn these yet, but i assume they are just as comfy as the chicago version (which is a pretty practical all day shoe), and they don't look banana-ish on foot.
Shoes look great.  Based on the Chicagos, can you tell me if sizing is pretty consistent with og 1's?

Could you do a side by side pic of the soars and chicagos? I'm curious if the banana toe was fixed by changing the shape or if it's just less noticeable because of the cw.

I heard the bulky toe on the 1.5 is just a optical illusion it's not that bulky but the sole makes it look like it

Shoes look great.  Based on the Chicagos, can you tell me if sizing is pretty consistent with og 1's?
I wear the same size in both OG and the 1.5s, although the toe box in the 1.5s feels a little roomier side to side to me.  i could try to do some 2015 Chicago 1s vs 1.5 Chicagos if you think that would help your decision.

Could you do a side by side pic of the soars and chicagos? I'm curious if the banana toe was fixed by changing the shape or if it's just less noticeable because of the cw.
Here are some more pics, let me know if you have other angles you want.  To me, the soars seem to curve a little less upward at the front, and keep in mind that in these pics i have those cheapo ikea shoe trees in the chicagos, so the banana effect may be slightly less than stock due to those as well.  The soars still have the stock cardboard trees in them for reference.  Both are size 11.5.  i tried to align everything as best i could for these, i think they represent what i am seeing in person pretty well.

I actually saw the Chi's in person and not too shabby i must say.
Those soar blues are really will try an scoop a pair if possible.

Would you say the cushioning on the 1.5 is better than the og 1 retro?

Absolutely. Even better than the remastered 1s. Just posted on the UNC 1 thread about this same topic. Was thinking of passing on the Reverse Frag 1.5s because I love my UNCs, but the comfort of the 1.5's footbed makes them well worth it. Even thinking of copping the gum soles on the low 'cuz they're so damn comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom