Official Jordan 1.5

Can anyone else confirm the quality on the Soar Blues is inferior to the Chi 1.5s? I saw one dude earlier say they were night & day, so I'm tempted to hold off til the Royals & Breds drop if that's the case.

Got my pair in from kicksftw. Best $72 I ever spent on Js. Quality is much better than I thought but if you're expecting UNC 1 quality you'd be dissapointed. Leather around the toe-box is very nice, everything else is just okay. These look really good, pics don't do them justice.

I have also just received my $72 solar 1.5 today and below are my thoughts so far comparing with my CHI 1.5.

- I have found some areas on Solar 1.5 that are better material used and some not.

-Both toe box are nice and soft however, I found the upper part leather(red) on CHI has softer leather vs. solar blue(black) This part on solar blue feels harder.

-Mid section white leather on Solar blue are used with a little better leather with more details. CHI's white leather on this particular section is plan and flat.

-The black swish on solar blue is also better quality than the CHI

Conclusion: Both pairs are nice with good materials used on different part of shoes. Very comfortable all day shoes and most importantly you can score them now for way under retails.

I am happy if my 2cents helps some of ya on making decision easier. 

Looking forward to see if 1.5 come out with any other CW such as Bred. 

Anybody have pictures of toe box creasing? I'm interested in buying the soar pair but not if it creases like my 2013 chicagos....

IMO the chi 1.5s are a lot better than the'13 chicagos. Not building them up but those 2013s were horrible. Just a straight up disgrace, I never owned the '13s so I don't have any personal experience on them but the 1.5s have held up nicely after a handful of wears.

View media item 1761991Got some wears already, maybe 5-10.

IMO the chi 1.5s are a lot better than the'13 chicagos. Not building them up but those 2013s were horrible. Just a straight up disgrace, I never owned the '13s so I don't have any personal experience on them but the 1.5s have held up nicely after a handful of wears.
I can second that, I had the 2013 Chicago and everything about that shoes felt horrible. Cheap material used and very uncomfortable. 

I wonder why folks bought the 2013s at all if they were that awful.....i mean didnt anyone notice the quality before they handed money over?

Back
Top Bottom