OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out the game...the last shoe I wanted this year..and I will be damn to pay 175-185 next year for ****** quality... been real...peace

After almost 3 hours, I got through Champs like there was no major release today. Just got my confirmation email. Now I don't have to worry about the mall. My buddy says there is already a crazy line at the FNL doing FCFS.

Makes sense my 4th pair of Jordan Retro's are these. :smile:

Last edited:
CHAMPS JUST CAME THROUGH FOR YA BOY!!!!

I am the DEFINITION of unlucky this morning, so if I can get through, you can too. keep trying!

And now, the wait for the confirmation email.

Camped out at Foot Locker since 4:30 this morning and got my pair 
happy.gif

ordered 3 pairs off champs and 2 off eastbay. I just want one pair but made multiples just to be safe. All 45mins after 5am, hopefully 1 at least gets shipped to my pad.

Champs after 3hrs. These took longer to cop online than my bred 11s. Was about to wrap it up. Patience is key. Good luck everyone else.

i would try champs fellas

i just walked on and threw em in cart to checkout, but didnt get em, so sz13 is def there

Last edited:
Hey guys just joined today. These are my first nubuck jays. I picked them up at Finishline this morn but when I took them home and opened the box they smelled funny. Is that normal for nubuck? Has anyone else had this happen? Obviously they are real unless I'm in the middle of a conspiracy.

^ Like they been saying, i'd try champs and FA, everybody is on eastbay trying to get em tax free, that's why most aren't getting thru, but i just tried champs and FA, and they both added to cart w/ no checkout wait time.

Back
Top Bottom