OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys just joined today. These are my first nubuck jays. I picked them up at Finishline this morn but when I took them home and opened the box they smelled funny. Is that normal for nubuck? Has anyone else had this happen? Obviously they are real unless I'm in the middle of a conspiracy.
most new jordans smell like chemicals

I checked out at FTL for $153 shipped since I had a gift card. Keep clicking. They haven't sold out yet.

Decided to call local mall after striking out online and was actually able to get a size 9. Really needed a 9.5 but ill take what I can get.

11 is usually when the secondary retailers start releasing them from carts or canceled/bad credit from this morning get put back up.

Seems like it takes longer to get through champs ftl east n footact when they are general release with the black grapes I bout through after 15 min

Wow jist went thru champs twonce for my cousin and homie in hawaii with ease in less than 5 min

All while i stryggled this morning for hour n half smh .. they got theirs tho

Finally got through on Champs mobile site of all places, order confirmation received :smokin

I was heading to the mall after waiting and refreshing since 8 on EB, FTL, and FNL. Laptop, desktop, and mobile with fios and wifi couldn't help me.

Halfway to the mall on the bus, i get through on FTL on my damn 3g cell phone. No account logged in, no blazing fast speeds, slow and manual as hell. Theres no rhyme or reason when it comes to jordan rd antics by

That was easy on Footlocker.com. got my size 10. $181 shipped. Got my OG Shadow 1's from Footaction locally. $151 in-n-out.

Houston, Tx: Footaction gulfgate may still have 1's but they sold out of the 4's

Last edited:
i think this was for me the easiest release and i had pairs prior to RD

but like always i look out for friends and family on RD

walked in grabbed 4 pair without any problems or wait times

the manager texted me like if u want 8 pair come get em lolol now mind u they only had 18 pair total...alot of stores rather have their pairs claimed for an easy rd without the commotion 

Wow. Came back to my room and clicked add to cart, size 13 and it went through!

I went through champs sports

Thanks everyone.

Anyone in nj need a 12? If you can come to Woodbridge I can help someone out. Won a 13 elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom