OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like this is the epitome of a general release :lol: people still getting pairs easily online 3+ hours after the release :lol:

Good to hear

Everyone who has a foot size 10 n up still have chances to cop most places have sold out on 7.5-9.5 I hate being a 9 I feel like everyone is a 9 lol

Whats wild is that, i woke up at 4:55 for these jaunts. I was able to succesffuly place an order around 840... lol
roll.gif

Should I get these? Have a pair in my cart and I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger or not.

EDIT: ****. It kicked it out of my cart. Whatever. Hopefully my local mall still has some so I can see em in person.

Last edited:
i dont see resell ever going over 240 shipped for these im happy eastbay finally came thru for me 3 1/2 hrs later, and please people these werent not an "easy cop" if u had to wake up at a specific time of the day and follow links to get them an easy cop is walking into an empty store hrs to days after they open and getting your size

**** everybody talkin bout how easy to cop and every site telling me out of stock. Guess 9.5 is too common.

I missed out only could afford the shadow 1s. I'm hearing these are everywhere. Hopefully I get a good deal on eBay for em next week

Should I get these? Have a pair in my cart and I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger or not.

that's not buying what you like if you're hesitant. sounds to me like you don't really want em and is caught up with the hype
I definitely want them it's just that I'd rather get the Mint Lebron 10s next week but I'm doubtful that I'll be able to actually get them. So I can either buy these, and not even try for the 10's, or I can not get these, and potentially fail to get the 10's.

I went with a half size up, have a feeling these will fit snug like the black cements.

Back
Top Bottom