OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats the matter with the default laces? i like em..

people looking everywhere for different lace pics

Does anybody in ALBANY, NY or a surrounding area need a size 13 but hav a 12 in the toro 4s bc I wanna size swap ASAP

Seen 2 dudes rocking em at the mall. Both had on similar fits. The typical NTer uniform...Camo shorts, nike elite socks, red graphic tee, matching fitted and gshock + toro4s.
NTer uniform 
laugh.gif

Damn they trolled like that people were prolly pulling all nighthers did JJ really drop at 3?
nah about 5:45, 5:50 CST
so a little before 7 est which is what they said?

so it was 6;45/50 est?

i told yall they were gonna screw with you guys on the time and looks like they did.
Yup, i was stalking the site all night .. i knew they were gonna be on some foolery.. i caught it as soon as it went back up

not feeling the red lace. too much red for my taste. loving the black and gray though. just picked up my pair. they do look nicer in person.

I was crazy lucky for this release! Both my winning raffle tickets for the 1's & 4's were from the same mall (Northridge Mall SoCal). Each store I went into was empty too. I did see a few sneakerheads walking around with a bunch of bags in their hands too, resellers I guess. All in all it was a good day.

You work 24 hours a day?

Some of you complain, yet you put no effort in.

All you have to do is call your local store ahead of time to find out what they're going to do. The footlocker and footactions that do raffles. [COLOR=#red]They do the raffle ALL DAY [/COLOR]either Tuesday and Wednesday or Wednesday and Thursday. So you have the whole day to sign up for two days. So you don't really have an excuse. You can go before work, during lunch or after work.

For the record, some places don't do raffles ALL DAY. I've been to some stores, even Footlockers and Footactions, and they have cut off times well before closing where they stop taking entries. I see how this can be a conflict for those who get off work late in the evening and then have to deal with traffic on top of that.

Last edited:
i use ground on nike and receive my package Tuesday when ordering on saturday, dont be a a**hole

I get the same thing when ordering from NDC.

It all depends on how close you live to Memphis, I'm in the Midwest so Saturday ordering equals Tuesday delivery via ground shipping.

Wasn't being an a** hole, it's common sense. Packages won't be in transit on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom