OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have the pic of MJ holding a pair of red IV's in his hand at a race track? I can't find that pic on google anymore? Thanks

I'm not big on Jordan's and these aren't o.g's but they deserve to be labeled a classic down the road. Glad they were easy to cop for the most part

Got 3 pairs online. 1 for me. 1 for my man HareJordanTwentyThree whom retired from nt and one for my man that works at Nike.

Wish I could have doubled up for myself. Shoes are fire. Definitely will grab another if I can get them for a good price.

People that think these don't have good value in the future no nothing. Toro Vs is all I need to say.

Was thinking of returning my 13, but now I see this maybe good trade bait down the road, thanks for the tip

slept on these this morning. not gonna pay any resale though. If anyone sees a restock or anything soon let me know. Pm me

Thought i was done with most of JB's since im selling alot of my collection, but these have grown on me 

Last edited:
I'm not big on Jordan's and these aren't o.g's but they deserve to be labeled a classic down the road. Glad they were easy to cop for the most part
They are nice but a classic? Only OGs are "classics" IMO. We are all sweating them bc the red is hot right now...not sayin I didn't double up though :smile:

i picked these up today they look 10 times better in person. This is one hell of a shoe, wish i would've bought two pairs though

was refreshing eastbay on phone all morning during work. finally got thru and placed order. went to mall just now saw a IV box behind counter asked is that taken they said no. I said is it the last one? They said yes. I said I'll take it. So doubled up, but this is a great shoe. Didn't like them a few months ago, but now really, really like it.

Did FNL step up their game or it's just the norm now? Like others, I received the shipping confirmation already.

Last edited:
Did FNL step up their game or it's just the norm now? Like others, I received the shipping confirmation already.
The norm now.

For the record, some places don't do raffles ALL DAY. I've been to some stores, even Footlockers and Footactions, and they have cut off times well before closing where they stop taking entries. I see how this can be a conflict for those who get off work late in the evening and then have to deal with traffic on top of that.
Yes. Some stores have limited hours which is stupid. There's a couple FTLs who only do 10 to 6 like folks don't work during that time frame.

they still have sizes by my malls, seems like an easy cop, they produced a ton...picked up one pair, not loving them enough to double up though!

Go sit down somewhere and quit talking like you know everything.  I work 7:30-4:30 and the closest store to me is 45 minutes away.  Around my way, raffle for guaranteed pairs was started at 8am at Footlocker on Wednesday.  Champs was doing raffles from either 8am or 10am-5pm on Wednesday ONLY.  Not really much of a chance I can get a ticket.   So yeah, can't really go before, during or after work, buddy.

My bad, sucks that you stay in the middle of nowhere [shrug]

But for real, if you stay that far from a store with time and gas, you should just bite the bullet from a reseller which will probably be in the $200-$220 range anyway.

Last edited:
Got my FNL confirmation a couple hours ago like everyone else. I am more surprised by getting NDC shipping confirmation today. Usually get them on Monday.

4 minutes before they went on NDC I told myself I wasn't going to try and order, now I'm glad I did with everyone saying how happy they are with their pair. Can't wait to get them!

Busted an all nighter for these... kept striking out online at 5am.. soo I headed to invincible on reseda.. line of around 20 people... waited a few hrs, all small sizes were taken before they called my name.. ended up coppon the last 13 they had.. off to CL I go to try and size swap!

Got my other shipping notification email from FNL.Pretty quick,now just need NDC.

I love FNL because they arrive in 2 days.

I knew they mass produced these shoes from the amount of previews months ago of these.Glad everyone got a pair and can still find these for low resell.

I want to tell you guys something about FNL:

IF you do a paypal or CC order and it has an error; then your size is sold out. If you submit multiple orders you may get your card flagged. 

If you do not get an ORDER CONFIRMATION FROM FNL that looks like this, you ARE NOT getting a pair: 

The same thing applies for NDC, or any other of the major sites. a Paypal confirm means nothing. we've been in this shoe boom for 3 years you guys should know this by now.

This shoe looks so much better in person congrats to all those that got a pair to keep and not resell. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom