OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 494115

These shoes look so amazing in person and on feet, and I'm quite happy with them except for the following problems.

I have a HUGE rant however. Jordan brand quality has gotten worse and worse, I went with 3 other people to get the toros and we all were able to get our size, and we all got messed up pairs. Each pair had WAY too much glue all over the nubuck, one of the pairs were creased on the inside of the shoe, one of the pairs had slight creasing on one shoe. I also had 2 other friends that got them and they both had smudges that couldn't be removed on the midsole. Has anyone else had this problem with this shoe? I mean the glue isn't a big deal as it isn't noticeble if your not under light and staring at the shoes. I just find it unnaceptable that we pay $170 for shoes that crease easy af, ALWAYS have excess glue, ALWAYS have paint problems in a certain areas, and shoes that ALWAYS crack. I mean a $20 generic pair of shoes has better quality than this.

It is only going to get worse I am afraid.

I went to the mall around 6, FA had sz left but not my sz 11.. After a lil flirting between me and sales woman, she called FTL and they had an 11... She wasn't happy because I didn't get the sz 10.5... But I told her ill be back, soon to grab something from her for her time

Would you guys prefer these or the DB 3s?

I was gonna forget about these and gun for the 3s next week but I guess seeing such positive feedback for the 4s, Im seconding guessing myself.

I havent seen either one of them in person so I guess I just looking to hear other ppls opinions. I like both but I dont need to all red kicks ya know.

Woke up 40 min late, missed the ndc release.

Went out this afternoon and easily grabbed two.

Don't pay resale, these are probably going to be the biggest gr of the summer.

Look around and you'll find them.

Oh, I like these better than the black grapes. These are probably one of my top three Jordan purchases so far this year along with the royals and 88's. I just wouldn't make that trade, because of the price difference. These might be around $200, where as the black grapes are around $250.[/quote]

I agree 100% the 88's, Royals, Red 4 are my top pic ups for JB this year as well.

I've never had any complaints but my pair has OD glue stains all over the shoe, especially over the toe box. Still a good shoe, I just have to figure out how to remove it.

These shoes look so amazing in person and on feet, and I'm quite happy with them except for the following problems.

I have a HUGE rant however. Jordan brand quality has gotten worse and worse, I went with 3 other people to get the toros and we all were able to get our size, and we all got messed up pairs. Each pair had WAY too much glue all over the nubuck, one of the pairs were creased on the inside of the shoe, one of the pairs had slight creasing on one shoe. I also had 2 other friends that got them and they both had smudges that couldn't be removed on the midsole. Has anyone else had this problem with this shoe? I mean the glue isn't a big deal as it isn't noticeble if your not under light and staring at the shoes. I just find it unnaceptable that we pay $170 for shoes that crease easy af, ALWAYS have excess glue, ALWAYS have paint problems in a certain areas, and shoes that ALWAYS crack. I mean a $20 generic pair of shoes has better quality than this.
Yeah, I was able to check a few pairs and all of them had some smudges or marks on them. Not a big deal though but I did see them.

i dunno the excessive glue just came right off so im straight. its mind boggling how the black red iv couldnt have came out like these quality wise just my two cents

Got mine

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif
:lol:

Does assuming that I own more than one pair of Jordan's make my point of the quality being trash any less valid?

LOL, I guess you dudes who worship JB don't like to hear the truth about the piss poor quality that has become the Jordan Brand.

Dude, they know. Relax.

View media item 494115

I thought the quality on these were really good. No big glue spots on any of my pairs... For some reason the air bubbles were cloudy though. That will probably just wipe off.

View media item 494115

I had to return my pair earlier, the manager tried to make me feel a certain way for some reason...but i was not tripping off this GR

I was gonna forget about these and gun for the 3s next week but I guess seeing such positive feedback for the 4s, Im seconding guessing myself.

I havent seen either one of them in person so I guess I just looking to hear other ppls opinions. I like both but I dont need to all red kicks ya know.
I'm not really one for flashy kicks so I prefer the 4s to the DB 3s (I know they're still flashy, just not as much). In person these definitely pop and they were well worth the waiting in line. The release was probably a little easier due to people skipping these for the DB 3s next weekend.

Thanks for the tip man. I haven't had time to mess with them, let alone look at them, but I'll keep this in mind.
Learned that trick in 6th grade when my shoes would scuff. It works with scuffs and glue on white leather shoes really well too. Just make sure it's a new eraser or you rub up a used one really well before you use it. I have made that mistake. Learned my lesson quick. Haha!

Last edited:

Those db3s are gonna be tough to get. You could end up with nothing if you pass on the 4s.

Those db3s are gonna be tough to get. You could end up with nothing if you pass on the 4s.
This is wise advice. The AM 95's were roughly 400 pairs and sold out instantaneously. **Edit** 400 pairs released through NDC.

These IV's were seriously massed produced though. There will be a restock for sure so don't worry. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom