OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was the deal with those sticks that came in the shoe? I don't even think they do anything lol. 

If no one knows what I'm talking about I will post pics later. 
Yea pretty much everyone's pair came with those. Not really sure what the purpose is lol. I guess all the extra stuffing is JB's gift to us for paying these ridiculous prices :tongue:
Once shoes hit 170, they better come with some dang shoe cleaner too

Such an amazing shoe even my girl wanted a pair!!
Wife ain't NEVER own a pair of Jordan's, texted her a pic of mines she begged for me to find her a pair of them.  Now she can't stop asking me for other JB shoes, just got my Grapes in the mail today she sweatin those also.

Wife ain't NEVER own a pair of Jordan's, texted her a pic of mines she begged for me to find her a pair of them.  Now she can't stop asking me for other JB shoes, just got my Grapes in the mail today she sweatin those also.
Haha they just don't seem to understand that coppin J's take pre-planning. What took so long to get your Grapes though bro?

i would assume it's so one can put their toros on top of the box, grab the lotion, and smooth one out while staring at the shoes
roll.gif

Mine as well bruh, She has her eyes set on a pair of Citrus 5's next. What have i created?!?
mean.gif

not gonna lie... been trying to order stuff off of JJ for the last month.
my jergens is running a little low. i use it as hand lotion in my car
embarassed.gif
is it good lotion though? moisturizes good? Cuz if so ill start trying to cop off JJ so i can stop buying those $.97 bottles of cocoa butter from target for my desk at work. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom