OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found a pair of cl I'm picking up tomorrow. Only $30 above retail. After that, FR 3s and black tongue 5s and I'll call it a year.

Can't wait for all the 6s I'm sure are dropping next year. That $10 price hike though smh. The 6s better not be shaped like last years Olympics.

not gonna lie... been trying to order stuff off of JJ for the last month.

my jergens is running a little low. i use it as hand lotion in my car :wow:

is it good lotion though? moisturizes good? Cuz if so ill start trying to cop off JJ so i can stop buying those $.97 bottles of cocoa butter from target for my desk at work. 
smile.gif

I like it. :smile:

Anyone seen any pics of girls wearing these yet? The line at my local spot was FULL of ladies on release day

GOT 'EEEM! Got my pair, I knew from the start people would sleep on these.  Amazing in person.

My pair came in today but I'm away on business. Stopped by a local mall and they still have nearly fsr of GS sizes. I picked up a size 7 to check out the details. The red looks pretty much the same as in the pictures I see here. The black colorblocking looks poorly done on they pair. A lot of visible smudge. Never had a pair of durabuck before but it felt like rubber with smooth texture. Hope my pair fits! Went tts. Never paid 4s before.

Back
Top Bottom