OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adb8462b_image.jpeg

peep the Bud Light Photobomb

people the put the raging bull 5s on a pedestal for the material used never owned a pair.

the red upper can get faded and ashy looking with the quickness. one of the pairs I had got like that. was terrible.

I was wondering why dudes were saying they would rather have toro suede. Some comments I just let them ride.

Some people just like to complain and whine. If they released toro V's again as a general release some people would whine that they should have been durabuck instead.

Funny to me how dudes put kicks on pedestals that were easily attainable and went on sale, because of hype. You could have had two for practically what the price of one cost today back then.

Last edited:
Funny to me how dudes put kicks on pedestals that were easily attainable and went on sale, because of hype. You could have had two for practically what the price of one cost today back then.
you're right but then again I didn't start collecting til last year so what do I know

people the put the raging bull 5s on a pedestal for the material used never owned a pair.

the red upper can get faded and ashy looking with the quickness. one of the pairs I had got like that. was terrible.

I was wondering why dudes were saying they would rather have toro suede. Some comments I just let them ride.

Some people just like to complain and whine. If they released toro V's again as a general release some people would whine that they should have been durabuck instead.

but the red suede V's are better
regardless if they went on sale or not
& if they rereleased id grab 2 while wearing my current pair

Ask for suede then we'd hear the black groaes thread all over again with played out ashy jokes over n over

Whichever of the "bucks" that was used on teh Toros's is far and away superior to any kind of suede JB has used in recent history. Dude above me nailed it...If they were suede, there'd be nothing but jokes about ashyness and color fading/inconsistencies.

Aside from that, the IV's is a Nubuck (or durabuck, i'm not really all that great with the difference between the two) shoe!! I wish ALL the retros of the IV are, forever more, nubuck/durabuck.

Truth be told, those black grapes are poor, at best.

Why is it people prefer toros as suede, but then when they do it to black metallics or black grapes people complain? The only real difference is that the red doesn't show the "ashyness" like black suede does.

IMO the V is one of the if not the only Jordan that can pull it off as suede or durabuck/nubuck(maybe the IX). I noticed it even with the Chris Paul PE's.
I guess it's about personal preference like always [shrug]

Why is it people prefer toros as suede, but then when they do it to black metallics or black grapes people complain? The only real difference is that the red doesn't show the "ashyness" like black suede does.

IMO the V is one of the if not the only Jordan that can pull it off as suede or durabuck/nubuck(maybe the IX). I noticed it even with the Chris Paul PE's.
ALL RED AND SUEDE JUST GO TOGETHER IT BRINGS THE RED OUT 

I just rather see people not buy the shoe than to buy them and then complain that they aren't another shoe.

just buy the other shoe then instead of lamenting over what could have been.

love the toro 4s. love the raging bull 5s. 2 different shoes.
bruh you're missing the point, i would have complained regardless lmao. 

i didnt complain about b grapes or b metallics both are dope & made perfect imo

I just rather see people not buy the shoe than to buy them and then complain that they aren't another shoe.

yeah i get that... but my v>iv comment still stands tall
db iii>rgb v>toro iv

I agree. That ashy crap they have been using lately sucks. They ruined the Black/Cement IV's, Infrared VI's, Varsity Red VI's, 2011 Black/Metallic V's, and the Black Grape V's. In addition, I really don't care for the Suede they use. I think they did a good job with the material they release on the Toro IV. Don't ruin the Black Infrared VI's next year JB.

Yeah this is how I am going to rock mines, not trying to jump on the red laces movement and not into the loose laces look.

Or better yet, don't come to a thread and complain about it.  I am going to run down to the local Kia dealership and complain about the vehicle.

Last edited:
Can't you simply wipe off / clean the parts that are "ashy"?

Or...maybe If you don't like the material something is made from dont buy it?

:smile:

Repped for your point and your use of the word "lamenting". REPPED

Once again you preach the truth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom