OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NDC pair arrived today...

smokin.gif

why do you have to equate everything into resell? first hand experience says that managers want the quick sale and waiting for someone to try on the shoe takes time.

your finishline will let you try them on if they are sitting. if they are guaranteed to sell out then they get funny acting. that's it.

This only equates to resell beCuz i was literally standing withthe employee who had two pairs himself, and said he was gonna buy whatever pairs were left, to sell.

Everyone that had the tickets got em. There were three other people there including me. Manager offered one of the 2 sz12s, which none of the other two needed, but wouldnt let me try em on. When he knew i was there for a 13.

Needless to say, he got his extra DS pairs.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my pair today. Keeping them DS for a while though. Still gotta unDS the black grapes and the playoffs.

Hopefully some of the hype will cool down.

Haha they just don't seem to understand that coppin J's take pre-planning. What took so long to get your Grapes though bro?
Finally pulled the trigger, earlier this week.  I wasn't going to get them but I have a purple button up that I has just been sitting in the closet for close to 2 years.  I should of known you were on here being such a huge sneakerhead, but just noticed you on here.
Mine as well bruh, She has her eyes set on a pair of Citrus 5's next. What have i created?!?
mean.gif
Same I slipped on the Citrus 5's when they came out, but after getting almost all the new 9's.  I am on a manhunt for them.  This duo pair of Jordan's that aren't even for me can get annoying very quickly. 

Wife: Oh you bought two pairs that is so thoughtful.

Me: No they are both mines.

Wife: *POUT* Where are mines?

DAMN IT, I might have to start sneaking shoes into my house so that she doesn't start asking for a pair.  I was just getting on the guys who sneak in pairs because gf doesn't like them spending money.  DAMN you karma.
resellers can't be happy, pairs barely going for $210 on ebay.
GOOD, teach them MOFO's to stop being greedy.  Also I was thinking of getting another pair.  SMILE.
is it good lotion though? moisturizes good? Cuz if so ill start trying to cop off JJ so i can stop buying those $.97 bottles of cocoa butter from target for my desk at work. 
smile.gif
Yeah I would say so, I still make a mess of myself after 2 minutes.  LMAO.  J/K

people the put the raging bull 5s on a pedestal for the material used never owned a pair.

the red upper can get faded and ashy looking with the quickness. one of the pairs I had got like that. was terrible.

people the put the raging bull 5s on a pedestal for the material used never owned a pair.

the red upper can get faded and ashy looking with the quickness. one of the pairs I had got like that. was terrible.
looks better when fresh. just gotta be extra careful when wearing

why do you have to equate everything into resell? first hand experience says that managers want the quick sale and waiting for someone to try on the shoe takes time.

your finishline will let you try them on if they are sitting. if they are guaranteed to sell out then they get funny acting. that's it.

This only equates to resell beCuz i was literally standing withthe employee who had two pairs himself, and said he was gonna buy whatever pairs were left, to sell.

Everyone that had the tickets got em. There were three other people there including me. Manager offered one of the 2 sz12s, which none of the other two needed, but wouldnt let me try em on. When he knew i was there for a 13.

Needless to say, he got his extra DS pairs.

I understand that employees flip shoes. I just don't agree that not letting you try them on equates to resell. Your answer just shows an employee that was gonna flip whatever he could get his hands on. I'm sure he would have still purchased to flip if pairs were tried on.

looks better when fresh. just gotta be extra careful when wearing

the faded material was on a DS pair. how do you be extra careful wearing a shoe that's material is already faded? keep them out of the sun? creases create fading?

lol... shoes were a couple months old. you are completely missing the point.

Back
Top Bottom