OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope these restock so I can grab a second pair for myself again when I miss out on the Doernbecher 3's.

These will fill that void or maybe I'll buy those Kobe milk snakes.

FInally got mine today! Already going to go wear them out for a bit. I went with a size 8.5 and they fit perfect compared to my playoff 8s that are a size 9 and fit perfect.

I hope these restock so I can grab a second pair for myself again when I miss out on the Doernbecher 3's.

I thought I was done with Kobe 8s until I saw the milk snakes. They are still available for good prices on cl. Who knows, we may never get a restock.

Haha I feel the same way. Already counting myself out on the DB3s. I'll make an effort when the twitter link goes up but I know it's pretty much pointless

I generally go 1/2 size down on the newer 4s including these. Most people that said they were tight have fat feet.

The white cements were like .75 sizes big lol
frown.gif
 guilty as charged. 

But 4s stay hurting my feet. Only jordan that, even when I size up, hurt my feet.

About to leave work gonna have a mini photo session with these babies see if any pics can pic portray their true color.

About to leave work gonna have a mini photo session with these babies see if any pics can pic portray their true color.
I got a 7d with some Lglass but need to go pick it up. I'll see if I can get some good shots as well. They'll be worn by then though.
laugh.gif

I guess I need to try mine on with all the talk of them running big. I got TTS on my black cement and thunder, so I got these TTS also.

Back
Top Bottom