OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine came in today, from Eastbay's inventory but copped from  FTL, aside from the Jordan hangtag anybody else get a second tag on the other shoe? It's all in Chinese, also the inside of the shoe doesn't have the sticker size. Weird.

But I love the smell.

Mine came in today, from Eastbay's inventory but copped from  FTL, aside from the Jordan hangtag anybody else get a second tag on the other shoe? It's all in Chinese, also the inside of the shoe doesn't have the sticker size. Weird.
But I love the smell.
Pic?

But I love the smell.

Last edited:
tried mine on fit TTS like every other 4 ive got in the last year MB bred cement FR. They werent hugging my pinky toe like the breds do though

to the guy that asked about production dates, yes they do vary but mine are 02/13/13 - 04/01/13 & 02/13/13 - 04/16/13

Took some pics and i still think they dont do the color any justice. Right now these are the release of the year so far IMO 

Last edited:
These IVs run .25 big lol. The white grape Vs run .5 big. The AJ I's & low XIs run TTS

Im a 9.5 tts and got these in a 9. Good thing I was able to get two pairs for trying on.

These things are beautiful!
pimp.gif
and yes I just called a pair of shoes beautiful.

Where because I've been looking
There is no restock yet lol. He was being hypothetical

No I wasn't. I posted this like 5 days ago. At the time, there were definitely pairs around and Eastbay had a few sizes available via phone order.

Dudes were posting can't wait for a restock when 2 posts up people were reporting sizes available via Eastbay.

I ordered my 11.5 thanks to a head's up from an NTer on Tuesday (I think) from Eastbay and there was an 8.5 available from Foot Locker via phone also.

I received my pair today. I ordered through champs but my box had a eastbay sticker on them. I know theyre all the same stock but WTF?

I received my pair today. I ordered through champs but my box had a eastbay sticker on them. I know theyre all the same stock but WTF?
if theyre all the same company i wouldnt expect any different. my champs pair had the same sticker .. its no biggie. Ive bought pairs from FTL in store with a EAS sticker

Never a need to worry when ordering from eastbay FTA FTL
I wasn't worried. Was just a little strange and cool at the same damn time. I'm not really anal about the grey/authorized b.s. or their retail origin.

At the end of the day they're just shoes, great looking shoes, but shoes nonetheless.

After seeing these in hand, I wish I grabbed my size.

JB is so hit or miss with color ways and quality, but they did a great job on these.

If I can snag in the future for the low, ill prob grab em.

And what's up with the little stick part in the stuffing? Is this new with JB? My black toe 1s nor 88 3s had that...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom