OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The retro 4 releases from last year had "twenty twelve" scripted on the side of the tongue underneath the laces. That was an indicator as to authentic or not.

Anyone know if these have something on the tongue as well? Mine are already stored away and wont be touched until im ready to UNDS them down the line.

The retro 4 releases from last year had "twenty twelve" scripted on the side of the tongue underneath the laces. That was an indicator as to authentic or not.

Anyone know if these have something on the tongue as well? Mine are already stored away and wont be touched until im ready to UNDS them down the line.
stated in the GM thread that the GM pairs are coming with that too "twenty thirteen"

Last edited:

I just checked my pair I got from FTL.  I didn't see anything on the tounge.  

Last edited:
What? Why the
mean.gif
?

Hey, at least it's better than wearing VANS.

Last edited:
"trade DS toro 4's for DB3's"

"trade DS toro 4's for (insert heat)"

roll.gif
do people not realize these are a GR and aren't even worth that much?

"trade DS toro 4's for DB3's"
"trade DS toro 4's for (insert heat)"

:rofl: do people not realize these are a GR and aren't even worth that much?
These IVs are probably put together much better than the 3s from all the pics I've seen. Db 3s look pretty bad compared to the previous release...

Hype is a mutha.

Back
Top Bottom