OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is this happening? I want in
smile.gif
just check facebook sneaker groups, tons of delusional people thinking the toro IV's are considered "heat".

Broke these bad boys out today skateboarding.. they straight up POPPPP Hizard !!
Nothing against you but whats with this new trend of wearing high socks? Reminds me of the 80s tube socks with the color rings. Straight out the movie "Semi Pro". I guess being an 80's baby I'd never understand bringing that back. I guess to each their own. Love the kicks though.

Nothing against you but whats with this new trend of wearing high socks? Reminds me of the 80s tube socks with the color rings. Straight out the movie "Semi Pro". I guess being an 80's baby I'd never understand bringing that back. I guess to each their own. Love the kicks though.

I'm right there with you homie. Seems to have been the style the past 2 years and I just never got on board. Nothing wrong with it just not my style. I stay forever rockin my no show socks. haha. 80's baby also so I guess that might be why?

So, what exactly is "heat" to you? Just because the IVs aren't "heat" to you, doesn't mean someone else feels the same.

I bet if they we're limited, and harder to get, a lot of y'all would be going out of your way for pairs....
trying to trade these for shoes such as DB3's, lebron EXT's, or even mambacurials is insane.

sure we can say if these were limited and hard to get, people would be wanting these bad...........but they aren't and were mass produced. you can use that same logic for any jordan. like if the crimsons were limited, people would have went crazy for them.

trying to trade these for shoes such as DB3's, lebron EXT's, or even mambacurials is insane.

sure we can say if these were limited and hard to get, people would be wanting these bad...........but they aren't and were mass produced. you can use that same logic for any jordan. like if the crimsons were limited, people would have went crazy for them.
I guarantee if crimsons were "limited" and were $175 to make it seem like they were special, they would be hyped and sell out.

High socks definitely aren't a "new" trend. This has been going on for a few years now. And just like all other trends, fashion always recycles. Snapbacks, starter jackets, slim jeans, etc. those are all things that used to be trendy, then went out of style, and now they're back again. That's just my take on it. Nothing in fashion is ever really "new"

So, what exactly is "heat" to you? Just because the IVs aren't "heat" to you, doesn't mean someone else feels the same.

I bet if they we're limited, and harder to get, a lot of y'all would be going out of your way for pairs....

:lol: so only limited kicks are heat

High socks definitely aren't a "new" trend. This has been going on for a few years now. And just like all other trends, fashion always recycles. Snapbacks, starter jackets, slim jeans, etc. those are all things that used to be trendy, then went out of style, and now they're back again. That's just my take on it. Nothing in fashion is ever really "new"

A couple of years does make it a new trend

laugh.gif
so only limited kicks are heat

Sorry to say man but to some resellers and some shoeheads LE is the true meaning of heat because it represents value: bins, yeezy, now even raging bulls 5 because it is hard to find is heat over gr release, for me this shoe is very nice i doubled up on this. Wasn't gonna miss when i saw the pic on this.

:lol: so only limited kicks are heat

Sorry to say man but to some resellers and some shoeheads LE is the true meaning of heat because it represents value: bins, yeezy, now even raging bulls 5 because it is hard to find is heat over gr release, for me this shoe is very nice i doubled up on this. Wasn't gonna miss when i saw the pic on this.

For me neckbreakers is the true definition of heat regardless if its GR or LE.

Most won't agree that GR are "heat" because you go to the mall and your guarantee to see at lease 3 people with the same shoe on so that's why those aren't "heat" to them.

Not everything marked as limited are considered "heat" hell the black grapes are eyesores and those were limited :rofl:

Every shoe I own GR or LE doesn't get worn for a few months or even years down the line anyways been doing that routine since high school.

Last edited:
Man so many people just don't care. It's a shame. Whenever I send someone something, I treat it just like a real business. I take pictures of the packaging, the address, and the USPS receipt. I send them constant messages to keep them updated. I clean and spray my stuff THOROUGHLY before I send anything off. I tape everything up neatly with newspaper or tissue paper for cushioning. Maybe that's going overboard, but with all the scammers out there today, I just want to give people a nice, professional, worry-free experience. That's why I have a perfect eBay seller rating
wink.gif
I thought I was the only one. I send tracking # thru every means of communication I have with the buyer. They get pictures of virtually everything, if I cant find a box thats perfect fitting then I stuff the box so it doesnt move too much. Taped securely like mofo and if I can remember I usually include a copy of the invoice and a packing slip with a little note saying thanks
I'm the same way. People pay good money for these shoes and I want them to get them the same way they were in the pics I showed them.
Well I certainly know who to buy from next time I am in the market. 
this, I know. But to openly talk about it, on NT?! I don't know man. The integrity of this culture is gone....
this is true.
I guess it is no different from people putting badges and stickers on there car knowing damn well it isn't that.  VTEC stick on a Toyota Corolla.  Turbocharger inside a GTO  WHA WHAT????  Could it be lack of integrity or just want to be part of the in crowd?
Broke these bad boys out today skateboarding.. they straight up POPPPP Hizard !!
The socks AND skateboarding. 
mean.gif

I play ball so high socks just feel naturally comfortable 
Not sure how one equals the other, plenty of NBA players, and college kids play with no show socks.

The socks AND skateboarding. 
mean.gif
They're Nike Elite socks and it's the most comfortable socks I've ever worn in my life.  What does it matter what it looks like? Besides I happen to love the look of high socks compared to low socks in J's. And GOD FORBID "No Show" socks.  Might as well just wear your J's barefoot.
I play ball so high socks just feel naturally comfortable 
Exactly! These cats don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
90% of the time I wear long black socks, but for j's low socks are a must for me. Imo ofcourse

Back
Top Bottom