OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope these won't be as hard to cop
tired.gif
. But you know that goes...

Somebody posted a buyer beware on that site bossman.
ok ..? Im just posting what i saw i wasnt vouching for them. And i think they take forever to ship anyway. But some people like to pre-order and it was cheaper than that $275 lol

If I was under 25 years old, I would buy. I am 35 and can't see myself wearing these.

I'll be wearing my gym red spizikes to the release what about anyone else?
i just might flex and rock my shadows(will be here monday) if i do decide on picking these up...game time decision but my bday coupon just might make these a go....

ok ..? Im just posting what i saw i wasnt vouching for them. And i think they take forever to ship anyway. But some people like to pre-order and it was cheaper than that $275 lol

Alright..it's true that's it's cheaper but from what I read on that post you most likely won't have anything..I don't have time for BS and filing disputes. If you have the time then do what you do.

I will most likely try and scoop these up. I'm really gonna go hard for those shadow 1s, and I will probly end up with these as well. very nice colors. solid retro IV IMO.

Alright..it's true that's it's cheaper but from what I read on that post you most likely won't have anything..I don't have time for BS and filing disputes. If you have the time then do what you do.
i wasnt paying that either ... at the end of the post i said Im good tho ...

retail for me

hmm..fell in love with these as of late...but having the too-similar-to-have-both (imo) red spizikes has (until now) had me planning on holding off.
Now I'm debating flipping those for a little money to put towards these..but I honestly love the spizikes every time I put them on.
Can't decide, think the red cement print on the spizikes is fire, otherwise these take the cake.

--
Btw on feet pic on the last page is dope, repped.

Im convinced these will be WIDELY available... if you put in some work you will get a pair....

Here in Toronto they're a GR. Full family pack sizes.

Could someone who has the 4's already and owns the Toro Bravo 5's take photos of both together?

Here in Toronto they're a GR. Full family pack sizes.

Could someone who has the 4's already and owns the Toro Bravo 5's take photos of both together?
There's a YouTube vid by DJ Delz (think its spelled like this). He reviewed the 4 and put it against those 5s. Would post bid but I'm on mobile.

as quality goes we all know them 4's arent no where close the 5... i can almost bet they are using same exact material as they did on the spizikes....

def need 2 pairs.

please please please let me get through on NDC, i also have a 10% coupon

Cant wait.... I love all red shoes. Was gonna pay 345 for a ds pair of Toro 5s and deal fell through but these will be a great consolation prize

As I stated when this thread started, this are a must cop. Nothing is going to keep me from copping a pair.

Back
Top Bottom