OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** ftls new signups (some stores doing this now instead of raffle) most of the foot lockers around me now do these sign ups. Only House of Hoops does raffle. This policy started after the Bugs Bunny 8s and since then I have not scored a single pair I wanted there have been lots except a pair of playoff eights half a size too small

[h2]Got through to nikelenox Manually first time ever... Glad i can sleep in GL to those still trying to secure pairs![/h2]

If you're in the Chicagoland area PM me, I know of a store that has 200 pairs and is doing guaranteed tickets today from 10:30-4:00. It's a low key spot so there will be plenty of tickets available all day.
Great gesture of you. Glad to see the kindness still existing in modern day NT.

Field work today so I was out and about. Was able to scoop up 20 tickets :lol:

A lot of the places I've gone to only got the usually 1 FSR and double of half sizes. Not much at all.

GOT EM!! @ NTSF. I for sure get to sleep in. 5am is rough on the westcoast and pick up is 10 - 4 :smokin

Good luck to the rest

Last edited:
same happened to me...damn that roosevelt field...i can never get anything there...even the one time i tried the rsvp service i missed out
ohwell.gif

i really hope i can get these

Secured 10.5 x 2 for NTSF. Both were manually entered in. Gives me hope for next week and the DB 3!!!!!! =)

Back
Top Bottom