OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But They do it so much better
I can't keep up with my girls handbags

2 toros being delivered this week so
Going to Macy's to get her a michal kors watch hopefully that will smooth it out.
But I think without her I wold easily have a $ 60,000 collection :smh:

Good to see other NT on the same boat felt lonely lol

Haha i agree it is nice to see people in the same situation .. everytime i get a new pair i just get this look like another pair ..

Im good at gettin em in the house its just when i put them on i get asked ... "when did you get those" and my reply was always oh i had these for a while, but that excuse only lasted for 3 pairs .. i finally just gave up sneaking em in. She said from now on just tell me when you buy a new pair.

Just gonna have to buy something shes been practically hinting at 
Lol I had a situation with the restock where the week before I just walked out of the house with a few empty shipping boxes and said I sold a couple on ebay... Worked like a charm

For those with wives, if yours is into fashion then I'm sure her habit is as bad if not worse. You spend $200 on a pair while she spends $2000 on a purse
laugh.gif
Lucky for me, mine isn't bourgeois. We went to LV and when she saw the price of what she wanted she said "babe, buy me a weave and a trip to the caribbean" 
laugh.gif

Lol I had a situation with the restock where the week before I just walked out of the house with a few empty shipping boxes and said I sold a couple on ebay... Worked like a charm

I just did that today put some boxes downstairs said I've got some trades happening with the two per week drops for the last month I've had to get creative

For those with wives, if yours is into fashion then I'm sure her habit is as bad if not worse. You spend $200 on a pair while she spends $2000 on a purse
laugh.gif
At this point the only way my fiancee supports my shoe hobby is that whenever I pick something up, she gets something as well. Therefore, I never get to pay retail for shoes 
grin.gif

Clearly I'm the only on on this site who failed miserably on NDC and finishline smh

I failed on NDC and I have been like 14/15. Only missed on the lebron denims. I got the black grapes with ease.

Finishline straight up rejected me all morning. Got through splash page had shadows n toros n cart. Denied cuz shadows were gone. Second time I got through splash would nt take my PayPal debit or credit card. Third time through splash fnl tweets only 1 size left.

JimmyJazz came through for me on these. I hope they keep up with their random launches.

I think I like these better than my Mars =O Kept my mars in very good condition after all these years

While we're on the mrs.... I have stopped getting them delivered at home and now get them sent straight to work. Ive got 22 pairs in my office. My plan was to just trickle them into the rotation at home but I buy too much too often. I have pairs stashed in the roof at home, stashed in an old fridge in the shed and hidden in the top of the wardrobe. I try to play in all my shoes so luckily I live near work and just call past and pick up whichever pair I decide on for that night. Play in them then drop them off at work again on the way home. I used to keep them in the boot of the car but I did that with 2k4's, forgot about them then got busted when she took my car shopping later in the week. I reckon she knows about 20% of what I actually have.

Last edited:
While we're on the mrs.... I have stopped getting them delivered at home and now get them sent straight to work. Ive got 22 pairs in my office. My plan was to just trickle them into the rotation at home but I buy too much too often. I have pairs stashed in the roof at home, stashed in an old fridge in the shed and hidden in the top of the wardrobe. I try to play in all my shoes so luckily I live near work and just call past and pick up whichever pair I decide on for that night. Play in them then drop them off at work again on the way home. I used to keep them in the boot of the car but I did that with 2k4's, forgot about them then got busted when she took my car shopping later in the week. I reckon she knows about 20% of what I actually have.

Shame.  Last time I checked I doubled my wife's salary, I WISH she would try and curb my sneaker habit.  I have the money for the bills and dinner when she goes out, if I want to get 3 pairs of kicks in a week so be it.  Bruh, I am not telling you to man up but...
glasses.gif

If that is the way things work in your house bro, then don't listen to me.  I don't want to get a message on NT, I did what you said and wife kicked me out. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom