OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the problem with that black tab is that it should be rubber instead of that plastic like stuff they used. And it should also have a rounded edge and that would help
Yeah, I wore mine for an hour to the store and back and my ankles had 3 cuts on the back of them.  That's why I'm scared to wear my Thunders for the same reason.

Quarters work ..crews work .. no shows work .. end of discussion

Only thing that doesnt work is wearing no socks at all lol but hey its your shoes but theyll be stinky hahahah

Only complaint I have is that they're cut a tad narrower than recent 4's releases and that the back heel tab carves my ankle up when I wear ankle socks.

Must be the way you walk, because I have no problem.

But I wore KD IV's once with no show socks...man...I paid for that for a few days :smh:

Must be the way you walk, because I have no problem.

But I wore KD IV's once with no show socks...man...I paid for that for a few days
mean.gif
I don't know, but all I do know is that when I wear them, they cut my ankles, so I might have to try something different, but it's not just me.  A few people I know complained about the same issue.

Not sure about these bc I haven't unDSed them yet but my white & fire red pair cuts my ankles with the heel tab when I sit in the car. Lol I would love to see JB go back to the softer rubber like the OG

Last edited:
:lol: I just laugh at the cycles that NT goes through.
The OGs had those heel tabs that would cut the hell out of your achilles. People complained.
Then nike retroed a bunck of IVs with leather wings and heel tabs. People complained about the quality and wanted rubber heel tabs back.
We got rubber on the Mars IVs and the Militarys the 1st time they were retroed. Same problem. People complained.
And now we are still complaining about that heel tab.

I personally thinks it looks better with the rubber and not leather heel tabs and wings.

Yeah the problem with that black tab is that it should be rubber instead of that plastic like stuff they used. And it should also have a rounded edge and that would help
Yeah, I wore mine for an hour to the store and back and my ankles had 3 cuts on the back of them.  That's why I'm scared to wear my Thunders for the same reason.

I undsed my thunders a couple days ago with no show socks and my ankles paid the price. Hopefully these aren't nearly as bad.

:lol: I just laugh at the cycles that NT goes through.
The OGs had those heel tabs that would cut the hell out of your achilles. People complained.
Then nike retroed a bunck of IVs with leather wings and heel tabs. People complained about the quality and wanted rubber heel tabs back.
We got rubber on the Mars IVs and the Militarys the 1st time they were retroed. Same problem. People complained.
And now we are still complaining about that heel tab.

I personally thinks it looks better with the rubber and not leather heel tabs and wings.
These new heel tabs are more plastic than rubber. The OG tabs were rubber. I remember people's tabs as the shoes got older eventually slinking backwards or forwards from being pulled on. Look at how these have bent. OG was much softer.
View media item 510992View media item 510993

Last edited:
Finally got my last pair today (didn't double up, but got a pair for my wife, my daughter, and me).  All sizes look pretty clean but as with all 4s I don't dig the differences between the adult and GS sizes.  

Also, was waiting on my wife's pair until yesterday.  Finally came in the mail, bagged, and with a shoe box in three pieces.  We were sure they were going to be trashed, but after a detailed review they were flawless.

4s may be my favorite fitting J (only wear 1,3,4,5) and can't wait to throw these on.  Loving the pics as well and will have to put up a family shot once we un-DS.

Finally got my last pair today (didn't double up, but got a pair for my wife, my daughter, and me).  All sizes look pretty clean but as with all 4s I don't dig the differences between the adult and GS sizes.  

Also, was waiting on my wife's pair until yesterday.  Finally came in the mail, bagged, and with a shoe box in three pieces.  We were sure they were going to be trashed, but after a detailed review they were flawless.

4s may be my favorite fitting J (only wear 1,3,4,5) and can't wait to throw these on.  Loving the pics as well and will have to put up a family shot once we un-DS.
Nice! & Me too man 1,3,4,5 are the best Js.

I will never flame a guy with his own style like that. Nice socks man. Just stay away from the skinny jeans and you are ok in my book. Ha!!
Im not into flaming people unless its just ridiculous like my post yesterday lol but anyway im not a fan of those socks those n stuff going around these days. Idk if I would call his own style if lots of others do it too but anyway I get what you mean and I agree wear what you want and like it

Im not into flaming people unless its just ridiculous like my post yesterday lol but anyway im not a fan of those socks those n stuff going around these days. Idk if I would call his own style if lots of others do it too but anyway I get what you mean and I agree wear what you want and like it
He's got a guy with a gold tooth on his socks. Haven't seen that on too many people. Lol

Back
Top Bottom