OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Do these have "TWENTYTHIRTEEN" inscribed on the side of the tongue like how last year's IV's had "TWENTYTWELVE" on them?

Missed out on RD and my eBay pair is supposed to arrive today.

Do these have "TWENTYTHIRTEEN" inscribed on the side of the tongue like how last year's IV's had "TWENTYTWELVE" on them?

Nope they didn't do that with these. I thought they would have myself. But I checked when I was trying mines on.

This colorway never came out before so there's no reason to put the year. It's used to differenciate the old and new models of the same colorway.

IMO, second best Jordan this year, right behind the white cement 3's. Yeah I said it, better than the Black/Royal 1's (I own all of them). Just an opinion. I glad that JB made over 300,000 units of this shoe. Will be buying another pair before the year is up.

This colorway never came out before so there's no reason to put the year. It's used to differenciate the old and new models of the same colorway.

So then you're saying the Cavs IV's came out before? Cause those sure have the TWENTYTWELVE on them?! Get outta here!

So then you're saying the Cavs IV's came out before? Cause those sure have the TWENTYTWELVE on them?! Get outta here!

:lol: when dropping knowledge goes wrong :D

Back
Top Bottom