OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SamKQboro SamKQboro - thanks.

i doubt youd get a refund on the shipping. not many places offer that. the brokerage fee is actually what i wanted to speak upon. just gotta be careful when buying things and make sure its below $200.

I recently ordered the xi lows from them, but it was $187 Usd shipped and I was charged no customs/fees. On the customs claim, they only put down the amount for the item which was $165. But that that was under the $200/250 threshold of where some of us normally gets hit with customs. I've lucked out so far.
By the way, do you mean because shipping isn't free, that if I someone gets hit with customs they still have to pay $20 shipping, if refused?
I see, haven't ordered much from overseas, is there a certain percentage to that fee?

I think it will be around $20 or so for these going off of their price.

SamKQboro SamKQboro - thanks.

i doubt youd get a refund on the shipping. not many places offer that. the brokerage fee is actually what i wanted to speak upon. just gotta be careful when buying things and make sure its below $200.

I think it will be around $20 or so for these going off of their price.
True, good to know. By the way is the brokerage fee charged by ups, or how does that work?
If people are looking to cop from there, after fees it comes out to $235 shipped.

Last edited:
i think its paid on delivery. i referred someone to the site since they had 2 kobe 8s on there he wanted and he paid the fee when it came in. they also sold him the wrong size. was supposed to be a 10.5 but ended up being a 9. happened to someone else too.

site is cool. just not an ideal spot for me.

Brokerage fees
Higher than retail
Shipping
Sometimes sells wrong sizes
Not guaranteed to get OG box

I had to open up a paypal dispute to get refunded from that site immediately. They sold the size I ordered in their store. I gave them a few weeks before doing so.

^ thanks, Jimmy jazz labels them kids, have no clue about small sizes, anything below mens is kids to me since that's who wears them. Although I haven't wore anything below an 11 in decades . :lol:
Edit: By the way, jj has some other kids' retros available and that coupon code applies to them as well.

Last edited:
i think its paid on delivery. i referred someone to the site since they had 2 kobe 8s on there he wanted and he paid the fee when it came in. they also sold him the wrong size. was supposed to be a 10.5 but ended up being a 9. happened to someone else too.

site is cool. just not an ideal spot for me.

Brokerage fees
Higher than retail
Shipping
Sometimes sells wrong sizes
Not guaranteed to get OG box

I asked the ups guy the other day in case I got a fee...it must be payed upon delivery and must be a check. .no more cash.

Any Toros that have cracked yet? I'm about to pickup a pair privately at a great price. I heard these were much better in quality versus the 2012 4s, I hope that is true.

mines haven't cracked went a .5 up but my boy was rocking his the other day he went tts and his cracked was wearing in the snow tho but the quality on these are on point

i've worn mine at least 30+ times and no cracking at all, i haven't seen anyone post pics of paint cracking on the toro 4's. jordan brand made the quality on these perfect imo, one of the best shoes to release last year.

Awesome to hear about the quality of these. I've yet to break mine out cuz I see tons of people wearing these around here, still waiting for summer before I wear mine.

Back
Top Bottom