Official Jordan Retro 6 Low Wht/Infrared 23 Thread

Its still crazy to me that these retailed for more than the mids.
LOL dude have you not heard?  This is the year of "remasters,"  IE you're gonna pay more for everything.

Lows went from 149.99 retail to 169.99, we have mids that used to be 170~185 to 190+.  

Also last years AJ6s went for 185.

mean.gif
 as all that info is easy to find on the net.

Yup, the Legend Blue was 200 retail.

The 72 - 10 is hitting retail for 220.

For historical comparison, retail price for the 11s was $125 in 1995/1996, that translates in to $195 today.
I'm fine with that inflation translation.  

I think however once Nike starts to charge 250 for the Holiday 11s tho... that's when I'm out.  Which seems to be very soon. 

I'm fine with that inflation translation.  

I think however once Nike starts to charge 250 for the Holiday 11s tho... that's when I'm out.  Which seems to be very soon. 
this is when i start buying adidas/underarmour etc

nike got to realise there's a breaking point for sneakers

they got the kryie pricing right...

this is when i start buying adidas/underarmour etc

nike got to realise there's a breaking point for sneakers

they got the kryie pricing right...
I already buy from other brands.  About the only Nike's I buy normally is the the Jordan retro's and few others that I find that appeals to me.  The Pegasus line is another set of shoes I pick up as that and the Vomero's are the jam when it comes to running.

But yeah I've pretty much backed away from getting a Nike product unless its on sale or its a Jordan I like.  And I liked and still do like these lows.

LOL dude have you not heard?  This is the year of "remasters,"  IE you're gonna pay more for everything.

Lows went from 149.99 retail to 169.99, we have mids that used to be 170~185 to 190+.  

Also last years AJ6s went for 185

:smh:  as all that info is easy to find on the net.
What are you talking about? The only 6 that were $185 were the Black Infrareds. All others were $170, with the exception of the C&C pack and the Slam Dunks worth $250 each.

What are you talking about? The only 6 that were $185 were the Black Infrareds. All others were $170, with the exception of the C&C pack and the Slam Dunks worth $250 each.
You're right I only looked at the last half of 2014.

Either ways this is the year of the "Remasters" so all the prices of every pair of J's has gone up and shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

You also forgot about the Brazil Pack 6.

picked up just now

10% FL discount so 200aud / 150usd

sizing wise they run TTS/bigger than normal vs other nike sneakers... pretty much like other jordans

now not sure if i should wear them all store them lol

Rock'em as shoes are worthless after 3~6 years.  Worthless in that they crumble and fall apart most of the time.  Shoes are made to be worn and abused a bit, don't keep them locked up for no reason.  

Rock'em as shoes are worthless after 3~6 years.  Worthless in that they crumble and fall apart most of the time.  Shoes are made to be worn and abused a bit, don't keep them locked up for no reason.  

Agreed!! To each their own but I just don't understand putting kicks on a shelf to look at.!

Kicks don't start crumbling for 10+ years

and kicks gain value the older they are as long as they don't retro and are wearable. That's why you have kicks that were at retail and were general releases like infrared VI's growing in value.

and kicks gain value the older they are as long as they don't retro and are wearable. That's why you have kicks that were at retail and were general releases like infrared VI's growing in value.
Very true.... I got plenty of retros from 2000 to 2002.... still rockin em. But, it depends on the person. Fat feet and shoe collar mashers run through kicks waaaaaay faster.

I just put out the 3-6, and yes they can last for 10 or so years with the newer EVA soles.  However, whats the point in buying a shoe if you're just gonna lock them away?  Its not like a value of a shoe that we're talking about is gonna reach some extraordinaire number.  These's aren't undefeated 4s that released in low low numbers.  

Majority of sneakers are terrible "future investment" idea, and should be enjoyed by rocking them.  

I was actually able to try sizes on at my local mall. They felta half size large to me and the "tumbled" leather smelled and looked like it was made in a prison sweat shop. Infrapink is growing on me though.

My Brother in law keeps a pretty dope collection of DS Retros.

He has the left shoe of 12 different Retros on the shelf, out in the open, no protection, collecting dust, getting dingy, in his computer room. 3,4,5,6,9 11,13, (and a couple others I don't recognize the number on but are sigs.

I'm like Bro, those AirMax you have on are busted, please put a Jordan on dude, please. They are wasting away.
He's like they are appreciating. I just let him live.

Depends on environment. Dude in the wdywt thread had cdp black cement 3s crumble

Back
Top Bottom