Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Yoo i checked out with my paypal and i had the same problem like it didnt go thru.. but i checked my paypal after i did it twice and it went tru even tho it took me back to payment option.

HIRE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK ENGLISH FOR ALL YOU FUTURE CEO'S

DON'T HIRE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH TO TAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS

SHHHEEESHH

Yoo i checked out with my paypal and i had the same problem like it didnt go thru.. but i checked my paypal after i did it twice and it went tru even tho it took me back to payment option.
just because the money is gone from your account doesnt mean your order went through. you need a confirmation email from FNL. I have 5 orders showing on paypal but no good.

Finally got through on FNL.. 

Kept getting Maintenace and Splash page. Opened new tab in Incognito mode and i walked right in and right out.

just because the money is gone from your account doesnt mean your order went through. you need a confirmation email from FNL. I have 5 orders showing on paypal but no good.
As long as im in im good and if i dont get the shoes its whatever.

SHHHEEESHH
It's called outsourcing bruh. Why pay someone here more money when you can hire people overseas dirtcheap to do the same job. A future CEO would already understand that concept

FNL YOU SUCK 
roll.gif
 eating your card up. That's why I don't mess with them no more

It's called outsourcing bruh. Why pay someone here more money when you can hire people overseas dirtcheap to do the same job. A future CEO would already understand that concept
AND THATS WHY THERE'S NO JOBS HERE IN THE USA AND HOMELESS TEENS ARE HIGHER THEN EVER!!!

AND COLLEGE GRADS CAN'T EVEN FIND WORK WITH A DEGREE 

UNDERSTAND THAT CONCEPT AND MAKE A CHANGE

SHHHEEESHH
that's what most companies do now a days.  They outsource and hire from outside the USA.   Cheaper and saves companies money.   Call into Ebay, PayPal, etc.   Most of them you can barely understand them

I had a pair reserved @ Shiekh Arden fair in Sac Sz 11.5 If anybody wants em. After 1 pm it's fcfs.

meanwhile sizes are now starting to dry up on Finishline.   4 hours after 8 AM EST as expected for this release

Finshline is always a problem as usual, but i got through for the second time in my lifetime

Back
Top Bottom